Model 21 False Lashes

Ode to Joy

I noticed a couple of youtubers using these lashes... they come in packs of 10 lashes for 8-9$ on ebay. are they worth it? how do they compare to ardell and red cherry lashes?
tia
specktra_rocks.gif

29C.jpg

16C.jpg

23F.jpg

12C.jpg

33C.jpg

06C.jpg

4B.jpg

19C.jpg

dietcokeg

i dont have these exact lashes i think they look too shiny and synthetic but thats just me. However i have similar ones which i bought from ebay - exact same style but less shiny (they are no the Model 21 brand) and i pay no more then 4$ for 10 in a pack (search lashes and you should find it!) I think they r worth it and r great quality and can be used soo many times more then the drugstores ones which r more expensive. I personally dont think the model 21 lashes r with it but thats just my opinion!!

astronaut

I personally prefer the model 21 lashes over the other lashes on ebay because the band on those lashes are too thick and stiff compared to model 21. Model 21 lashes have a thicker, black, band compared to the drugstore ones with invisible bands. Not a problem if you use black eyeliner I don't think but it might be if you like to use them with different coloured eyeliner. And I find all the lashes on ebay to look more synthetic compared to the drugstore lashes.

Latest posts