Model in a Bottle

~*Starlicious*~

type.gif
Anyone on here ever used this stuff before? If so, did you like it??

Fairybelle

I LOVE it. It really does make makeup stay put all day! I usually focus on my eye area, since I don't want mascara or shadow flaking off, and this stuff does a pretty darn good job. The only 'con' to this product is the perfume fragrance. At first, I felt like I was spraying perfume on my face. Other than that, it is a keeper in my MU routine. It is different than MAC Fix + since MAC's product moisturizes and freshens makeup, and Model in a Bottle is more like a clear sealer. HTH!!

Fairybelle

Check out some smaller beauty supply stores or the website. It has been featured on Oprah and the Tyra Banks Show.

Fairybelle

Yeah, like a clear seal. I guess that's the best way to put it. You close your eyes and spray gently over the face, focusing on eye makeup if you don't want your mascara and eyeshadow to flake/smudge. It makes most foundations last and last pretty well (doesn't hurt to start with a good foundation like Laura Mercier or MAC Studio Fix liquid). Reduces the need for touchups. I would just keep the spray away from your lip area though. I don't think this stuff should be ingested. HTH!