choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

My profile is : Makeup Artist
I forgot to say it the last time
tong.gif

bad girl glam

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I tried to set up a model mayhem account but they won't accept my pics.

I need to find a good photographer.
ssad.gif

i need to find one too. i guess my pics don't look professional enough, but i see a lot of people using personal snap shots to apply. i didn't use any pics of myself either. oh well. better luck next time!

counterobsess

I'm on MM!! #1363974
smiles.gif

I got accepted just using pics from my makeup classes... VERY obviously amateur! And I got a friend request from a model that looked like all her pics were from Facebook... I can't make sense of it! *head implodes*

But when you get on there... add me!! Would love to see your work
smiles.gif

aeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by counterobsess
I'm on MM!! #1363974
smiles.gif

I got accepted just using pics from my makeup classes... VERY obviously amateur! And I got a friend request from a model that looked like all her pics were from Facebook... I can't make sense of it! *head implodes*

But when you get on there... add me!! Would love to see your work
smiles.gif

I work as GKer - I apply the rules on MUA applications but a lot of other GKers do not. Your photos pass the test as you have a variety on more than one model and they look professionally shot.

slipnslide

There aren't very many good photogs in my area, and one of the best is a spaz and hasn't gotten me a three model shoot yet from SEPTEMBER! So I'm a bit ashamed of my port, you guys' are all so amazing!

counterobsess

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeni
I work as GKer - I apply the rules on MUA applications but a lot of other GKers do not. Your photos pass the test as you have a variety on more than one model and they look professionally shot.

Uh... what's a GKer?? *feels blonde*

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipnslide

There aren't very many good photogs in my area, and one of the best is a spaz and hasn't gotten me a three model shoot yet from SEPTEMBER! So I'm a bit ashamed of my port, you guys' are all so amazing!

Don't be ashamed of your port! You've got some beautiful work in there!! Love it
greengrin.gif

pinkvanilla

How long did everyone wait for their account to be activated? I'm getting impatient LOL but I know it will be worth it! I keep reading the forums and can't wait til I can talk with everyone! And show my pics
greengrin.gif

For reference, I've only been waiting 4 or 5 days.

beby24

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkvanilla
How long did everyone wait for their account to be activated? I'm getting impatient LOL but I know it will be worth it! I keep reading the forums and can't wait til I can talk with everyone! And show my pics
greengrin.gif

For reference, I've only been waiting 4 or 5 days.

It takes a couple of days and the forums can be very evil at times so watch out