Moistureblend DC'd??

joey_zane

I have just seen that Moistureblend is on the chopping block, does anyone know if this is for repackaging or redevelopment?? It is the only foundation from MAC that has been perfect for me!!

Blushbaby

Where did you hear this? It's still on the MAC site. I liked Moistureblend when I used it
thmbup.gif

gildedangel

You must have heard wrong or there was some mistake, it is still available on the US and UK MAC websites and not in the goodbyes section!
smiles.gif

Door

I'm guessing that they're discontinuing Select Moistureblend because of the new Mineralize foundation SPF 15, which is also a cream compact.

purplerinne

It's been dc'd according to MAC CS....it's still available though but no more reproducing. I stocked up!

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door
I'm guessing that they're discontinuing Select Moistureblend because of the new Mineralize foundation SPF 15, which is also a cream compact.

yep, that's exactly what's happening.

SeaSea

I went to buy moistureblend last saturday and she said it was being discontinued. She gave me the mineralize foundation compact and I HATE IT!!

paparazziboy

i like moisture blend. as for the mineralize i like it but not as much at the moistureblend the only problem is the mineralize foundation in the compact is on back order till january no one has them!!

Sokim Tan

Hi, I know it's been a loooong while since you posted this, but I just went to MAC to replace my Moisture Blend and couldn't find it. Tried the mineral blend but hated it, looked really cakey on my face. What have you replaced the moisture blend with?
Thanks!

Shylamoma

I never really liked moistureblend foundation. I have one still in my draw that is brand new and I probably will never use it. I feel like the formulation was way off and not so forgiving to mature. dry skin as suggested.

Latest posts