Moisturefeed/Skin

absolut_blonde

Does anyone know when this will be back in stock? Either online or at counters? I got a sample and fell in love with it, but now I can't buy it. It's one of the only moisturisers I've found that is rich enough for my dry skin and yet doesn't break me out. I'm going crazy waiting!

sunwater83

I've been asking every counter and store I go to (about 5) and no one can tell me when it'll be relaunched with the new packaging. I'm getting annoyed because I need it for my kit.

ms.marymac

I have not heard anything either...I had a lady read me for trash because we were out. As if I have any control over that!

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunwater83
I've been asking every counter and store I go to (about 5) and no one can tell me when it'll be relaunched with the new packaging. I'm getting annoyed because I need it for my kit.

I want a new package for it, like a pumpbottle.the jar is way to unhygenic!!

aznsmurfy

Woo hoo! Moisture Feed/Skin is back of course now called Studio Moisture Cream, but it's in the exact same packaging with a different name. It feels a little different too, but that was just my first impression.
smiles.gif

sunwater83

I picked this up the day it was back on the shelves (same day as Who's That Lady). My skin is so happy now and lovin' it!

diesel

If anyone's desperate to swap for a gently used (but not hygienic, my fingers have been in it!) tub, you can msg me on MUA under diesel3
smiles.gif

Latest posts