Moisturegleam info...

PnkCosmo

Ok, so I e-mailed MAC to see what they would say about Moisturegleam.

Quote:
MOISTUREGLEAM is a lightweight, silky lotion that contains a subtle pearlized pigment to instantly brighten skin and improve skin's radiance. The comfortable formula glides easily onto the skin and provides all day moisturization. It is rich in botanical extracts such as Aloe Vera and Green Tea Extract to help soothe and condition the skin. It is dermatologist-tested and non-acnegenic. Moisturize your face and body with MOISTURE FEED/SKIN and smooth on Moisturegleam wherever you want to add a radiant glow.

So, it IS non-acnegenic, but it IS NOT intended to replace your regular moisturizer.

MACreation

AHH!! i thought this was for the face, maybe it's good it wasn't on sale online, cuz i didn't add it to my order, but it looked good as a face products.......ahhh..who knows..

aquend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
AHH!! i thought this was for the face, maybe it's good it wasn't on sale online, cuz i didn't add it to my order, but it looked good as a face products.......ahhh..who knows..

That's kind of where we all got different information from MAC. Leppy was told that it was for the face. I was told that it was for the body and shouldn't be used on the face because it contains coconut oil. I don't know if coconut oil can cause breakouts, but some people can be allergic to it or it could irritate sensitive skin. Plus... it also makes you look really oily after an hour or two.

pumpkincat210

I love moistureblend. I use a Pea sized amount patted onto my face to highlight after foundation. So far it hasn't broken out my face but i don't use it everyday. I use a bunch on freshly shaved legs and they look really healthy and glowy.

aznsmurfy

Thanks for the info! It was quite informative and helpful
greengrin.gif

Latest posts