moisturizer with SPF

carol

Can someone recommend me a good moisturizer with SPF?

My face is generally slightly oily and prone to the occasional break-out on and off, especially around my chin, jawline, and under the cheekbone (the part that goes in when you make that fish-sucky face, if you know what I'm taking about!). I want something that goes on light and that I won't feel after it's absorbed.

Thanks!

~LadyLocks~

I use Oil of Olay Complete SPF 15 (oil free) and it works like a charm. I too have oily skin and needed something really light and I came accross this one. I highly recommend it!

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycorrea05
I use Oil of Olay Complete SPF 15 (oil free) and it works like a charm. I too have oily skin and needed something really light and I came accross this one. I highly recommend it!

lol I was just going to suggest that! I've been using this for about years now and I love it. It's very light and doesn't aggravate my acne-prone skin, plus it has SPF. I couldn't live wihtout it!

Designergirl9

I bought some Hawaiian Tropic face sunscreen that is oil-free and it goes on sheer. I am really liking it so far.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
biotherm aquasource with spf is my hg!

I've used this for a couple of years but didn't repurchase b/c the first bottle I got was 1/2 price. =P I ended up trying La Roche Posay's spf moisturizer when Shopper's was having some deal or sale and I actually like it better - less icky from the spf but still moisturizes well, and doesn't make my face oilier. There's also a lighter scent to it, almost non-existent (at least, to me!). HTH!

kaysd99

I just bought my second bottle of Loreal HappyDerm SPF 15 for normal to oily skin, and sounds like I have the same skin type as you do. This stuff is great and my skin doesn't get shiny or greasy from it! I also love that it has a pump and gives you the perfect amount, also smells good!

pugmommy7

I actually use the mac light moisture spf15 under bare escentuals. it works well and doesn't sting my eyes if i sweat. i usually don't care for mac face products, but this is really working well and is not oily.
-from the drugstore though, aveeno postively radiant spf 25 is awesome!!it even has a strobe cream effect and gives the appearance of a glow from within.

Spanky

I would like to find a moisturizer with a high level of coverage 30+...but I hate the way SPF's can cause a shine even when covered up with powder. I tried many products...Olay SPF 15 (not a high enough level & too shiny), Eucerin SPF 30 (too shiny) and MAC Visage SPF 50- it balled up and I just didn't think it was great. I don't like LM tinted moisterizer b/c it comes off on everything (ie clothes). Anyone have a suggestion of something that provides good coverage, non shiny apperance under Powder or Foundation and low, very low on the smell factor?

Thanks in advance!