Moisturizers W/SPF HELP

I have been using Stila's Petal Infusions visor with SPF. I really don't like it. Before that I used L'Oreal's Skin Genesis Oil Free Lotion without the SPF and I don't like that it's too shimmery. Makes the pores look bigger. Any suggestions on what I can use to moisturize my skin with and SPF? Right now my skin is combination.

TIA

fleckspeck

I have combination skin and I like MAC Select Tint SPF 15. I think I might try Stila's new oil free tinted moisturizer for the summer, because that has SPF 30 and is supposed to be really nice. It's so expensive though!

clamster

The STILA one was nice.. I tried it a long time ago so I don't remember but it was a little greasy. The MA at MAC used the Select tint on my and that was really nice I was thinking of getting that. LANCOME's aqua fusion lasted long and smells really nice. Neutrongena has one with SPF 30 it was good but more for dry and non-oily skin types.

jilliandanica

For a really long time I was in search of an oil free one with spf but many of the ones I found broke me out or made me a greaseball so anyway...I ended up with the Peter Thomas Roth Oil-Free moisturizer and the PTR Mineral SPF 30. It works great and fast despite the two step process.

sass000

I use Oil of Olay's Complete. I like how my skin just drinks this in.
smiles.gif

Oh thanks ladies. I will look those allup and go with what was suggested. I have to hit the MAC counter anyway so I will go ahead and check out the select tint. Thanks
thmbup.gif