Mommy's Day Off! Haul

AngelBunny

The "husband" is at work for the week ... the kids had daycare today ... and because it is Thanksgiving break in my school district I had the day to myself! Of course I went shopping and got a few things ...

112408ShoppingHaul.jpg

L to R: Little Darlings Cool piggies set, Eyeliner mixing medium, Moonstone lip gelee, Profusion amplified creme lipstick, Fleshpot satin lipstick and Duwop Prime Venom (didn't realize how much I NEED this stuff until I was suddenly out!).

Also got Cobalt to finish off my second palette:
MAC-CobaltES.jpg

And this new palette to put all my pressed piggies in:
MAC-PigmentPalette.jpg

Yay for mommy time!

gigglegirl

is ell-f-i-know a colour from some other brand, or is it a mac one you don't know the name for? That absolutely made my morning!
greengrin.gif
Mutiny perhaps?

Nice haul! Enjoy the cool piggies set!!

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
is ell-f-i-know a colour from some other brand, or is it a mac one you don't know the name for? That absolutely made my morning!
greengrin.gif
Mutiny perhaps?

Nice haul! Enjoy the cool piggies set!!

HAHAH! I wish I were actually that hilariously clever.

It is a BE colour ... I pressed it as an experiment to see if I could press minerals the way I pressed pigments ... it only ended up in the palette to fill a space.

My two year old DOES have a stuffed animal we call an EllIfIKnow ... it is blue and purple rhinosaurus that he calls an elephant.
greengrin.gif

Mutiny looks like that? Guess I need Mutiny now! Thanks!

makeupwhore54

Great Haul. I so want that pigment set. And I didn't want any lipgelees but after seeing Moonstone, I want to run out and buy it!

Latest posts