Monday's FOTD

curlyqmishee

It's not real exciting, but this is what I did for work today. I'm thinking I should have made my eyeliner a bit more prominent. Girls, do you think I should stick to darker lip colors? I'm afraid the light colors may be washing me out? I appreciate any/all feedback.
smiles.gif

Eyes:
Bare canvas paint, Jest on lid, Soft Brown above crease, Shroom under brow bone, Dip down fluid line above and below lashline, Maybelline FnS mascara

Face: Studio Stick with a dusting of Studio Fix on top, Select Cover up under eyes, BlushBaby on cheeks,

Lips: Sandy B. l/s with Enchantress l/g over it

MAClooks651.jpg

MAClooks629.jpg

workFOTD.jpg

MAClooks647.jpg

TRES TEAL

i like this , i think u look good with light lips, but , i think a darker lip would look great on you too ! i like how the eyes look natural but shimmery

asteffey

i think a darker lip would be alright too.. but this look is really polished the way it is. i think lychee luxe l/g would be really cute with this too. .. its up to preference and what you feel comfortable wearing at work

Beautiful1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRES TEAL
i like this , i think u look good with light lips, but , i think a darker lip would look great on you too ! i like how the eyes look natural but shimmery

I Totally Agree I Love Your Make~up
eyelove.gif
And If You Put On A Smoking Dark Lip Color It Will Look So Incredible On You!
encore.gif

curlyqmishee

Thank you for all your replies and input! I truly appreciate it. "Specktra - the place to go for an ego boost"! ::smile::

Latest posts