• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

moneymaker

milamonster

I didn't know I was supposed to post it here to enter the contest (never done it before) i thought it would be automatically entered, so i just copied it over .

so this is alot of pictures! I'm not too good at tuts, so bear with me. i also forgot to take some pics of some stuff.
I apologize that it's not the greatest lighting since this was taken in my bathroom, the only place with a mirror and equally as bad lighting as the rest of my house. Therefore i missed some things, ie that I didn't blend in my concealer near my eyes, that is what NOT to do lol. I didn't wear this look out though so...

ok

this is the look that this is for:

43final.jpg

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
this is what I used...
eyes
udpp
from inside corner to outside corner:
nixie ultra pearl pigment shadows in electric storm, same thing but in saturn, mac humid, carbon dabbed in corner
highlight is fine wink by wet n wild, over that is pink opal loose powder by mary kay
nyc eyeliner on top and bottom lids
electric sotrm and humid to line eyes over that

face
prep and prime
nixie pressed powder in tantone 7
nixie oil free perfect finish foundation from nixie in tantone 7 used to conceal
raizin blush
nar's orgasm and laguna used as highlighter and bronzer

eyebrows
benefit's brow zings in dark

eyelashes
rimmel xxl mascara or super lash, i cant remember the name lol!

lips
dark brown lip liner
aromaleigh's saffron was put on first as a base then
estee lauder tiger shark then dabbed on a mary kay's silver sand
vaseline over it for that gloss
-----------------------------------------------------------

1.jpg

begin with primer on face and udpp. And yes, I go out without makeup many times! gasp. haha. (and I have posted in the skin section about my skin if anyone wants to help out with that.)

1half.jpg

i then applied loose powder under the eyes to catch all the shadow

3.jpg

i love these shadows from nixie (electric storm and saturn), but they're loose and I'm hella clumsy/messy, so just make sure to clean up.

4.jpg

start applying electric storm in inner corners. Oh and by the way, I'm using all mary kay brushes for the most part except for one brush which is mac, youll see that later on.

5.jpg

6.jpg

done!

7.jpg

8.jpg

next apply saturn in the middle

9.jpg

in progresss....

10.jpg

done! do not blend yet kids

11.jpg

11andhalf.jpg

take mac's humid and apply it to the outter corner of the eye.
12.jpg

done! but not blended ewwwy

13.jpg

started blending, getting happier...
14.jpg

now i blinded myself haha

15.jpg

take the mary kay crease brush which i love to blend with.

16.jpg

yay blended.
16andhalf.jpg

take fine wink and apply to the highlight area.
17.jpg

now blend it in

18andhalf.jpg

i like a bit of sparkle so i take the pink opal from mary kay's velocity line. hella old haha, but i love it too much. It's limited edition from ages ago.

19.jpg

don't forget to blend that in too! you might notice the colors are a bit brighter because I reapplied and blended again.

20.jpg

take mac's carbonand apply this time using a mac brush, i cant remember the name of it, maybe a 224, i bascially just dab and press the color in the side for a bit of darkeness but not too much.

21.jpg

22.jpg

not a lot but you can see it a bit i hope.
23.jpg

blend it in too. Apply humid and electric storm to bottom lashline using a skinny eyeliner brush i forgot to take a picture of but it was super cheap and from avon, i love it! elf also has one i love.

24.jpg

apply nyc pencil eyeliner in black. This stuff goes on so smooth!!!! I love it like liquid. And also apply the rimmel mascara!

25.jpg

take benefit's brow zings and in short strokes apply to eyebrows

26.jpg

keep going.

27.jpg

almost there.

28.jpg

notice the difference. And yes, my eyebrows do naturally grow wihtout hair in some spots.

27andhalf.jpg

take sonia kanshuks (spelling?) concealer brush from the makeup line sold at target and apply to under eye to cover up circles nad dab whereever else you want it

29.jpg

i went a bit happy, but i didn't have a sponge to apply with so brush will do.

30.jpg

still blending...
31.jpg

done more or less. Like I said, I missed some of that and didn't see that it wans't all blended, but do make sure to double check before you leave your house lol.

32blush.jpg

somewhere here i applied some powder on my face that's why it's not as shiny. Then I took some raizin blush and apply to the cheeks.
33.jpg

i love this stuff, it's nars' orgasm and laguna. I love laguna the most. I mix the two to apply to my face but use only a bit of the bronzer laguna.

34.jpg

take blush and apply the nars product to cheekbones, apples, nose and forehead

35done.jpg

what i ended up with, doesn't show the blush and highlight well though
36done.jpg

you can see the blush and highlight here tho it casted a weird shadow.

37.jpg

38.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

so i put on a bunch of different lipglosses so I didn't get a pic of all of them. But I layered them in this order:
dark brown lip liner
aromaleigh's saffron was put on first as a base then
estee lauder tiger shark then dabbed on a mary kay's silver sand
vaseline over it for that gloss

thanks for taking the time to look at this .
smiles.gif

user79

Great tut. As this was posted too late for July, I will make an exception and let you enter it for August. But please take heed of the voting deadlines in the future.
winks.gif

slvrlips

pretty
thanks for the tut
I just ordered some nixie foundation very cool to see on you
Thanks again

german_melly

Yay... beautiful girl...
smiles.gif
the colors you used let your eyes just look like WOOW ...^^ hope you understand what i mean *lol* ... gorgeous
smiles.gif