Monochromatic!

ParaNoir

Okay, so I was at my basic training for mac this past week. The second Day we looked over colour theory and we were asked to do a colour theory look for a competition the next day. I thought everyone would do a bright look so I decided to do a monochrome white, grey and black look, and I was one of the winners, yaaay!
greengrin.gif

The photos aren't the best because the lighting in the hotel was terrible (hence why the bottom half of my face looks a LOT more yellow, lol). It was kind of cyber goth inspired - but let me now what you think!
smiles.gif

Products used:

Eyes:
Soft Ochre paint pot
Eyeshadows in: Gesso, Copperplate, Typographic & Carbon
Liquid liner
Fascinating eye khol
Pure white chromaline
#3 lashes (on the bottom)
Opulash

Face:

Matte gel
Full coverage nc15
Prep & prime powder
Copperplate e/s to contour

Lips:
Feline kohl
Illamasqua repulse gloss
Naked lipliner (to highlight edges)

smiles.gif

652u0h.jpg

2eev8jp.jpg

qzg1mq.jpg

Me & Uana - her look was based off chinese opera - analagous colours - which I LOVED!
smiles.gif

2m6seqg.jpg

With a nude lip and more natural contour (Done my Siobhan - LetzMakeup on youtube!
greengrin.gif
)

2d8kkmb.jpg

smiles.gif
xx

kaliraksha

Love it! Love it! I can see why you were one of the winners! I like it with nude lips... really makes the eyes stand out more.

blazeno.8

I think you both look to die for! Is it just me, or am I missing the green on your friend (were you referring to "compliment" or "complement")?

Andrew

As always lovely quaility work with outstanding results, the finish is perfect. Your abilities are way beyond what many could ever achieve..

Monochrome studies like this are very difficult to pull off and are very demanding on the Make Up artists skills which you have demonstrated to the highest levels of execution..The cut crease is perfect and the blend just above the socket is airbrushed quality.

Incredible..time to flex your Make Up Muscles and make a HUGE name for yourself..

Andrew

ParaNoir

Wow! Thank you so much everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
As always lovely quaility work with outstanding results, the finish is perfect. Your abilities are way beyond what many could ever achieve..

Monochrome studies like this are very difficult to pull off and are very demanding on the Make Up artists skills which you have demonstrated to the highest levels of execution..The cut crease is perfect and the blend just above the socket is airbrushed quality.

Incredible..time to flex your Make Up Muscles and make a HUGE name for yourself..

Andrew

Omg o.o Thank you, that really means a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
I think you both look to die for! Is it just me, or am I missing the green on your friend (were you referring to "compliment" or "complement")?

Thanks! Ooops sorry...thats my mistake. Her look was analagous with the red orange and pink not complimentary!

smiles.gif

Kirsty

This look with nude lips is so hot. I'd love to re-create this, but i don't have your awesome skills. Hope you had fun at training.
smiles.gif