Monolid eyeliner & pink lips

kpxgenie

This is how I do my eyes almost everyday. I know a lot of ppl say not to do such a thick eyeliner on monolids bc it creates a "black hole" when I close my eyes, but there's no other way to make it show up. And I don't know how to wear just eyeshadow if it meant my life. So.....here we go! Please excuse my lack of lashes. I was too lazy to put some on for this.
e715c03e_image.jpeg
Used: Tarte EmphasEYES waterproof eyeliner in Black (love how matte this liner is! Matte is important bc of how thick I wear it) U/D stick shadow in Sin (corners & undereye) Missha brow cake in Soft Brown (not the best brow powder. I much prefer Anastasia.) Kevyn Aucoin SSE 08 + Smashbox bb cream in Light (1:4 ratio mix) Mac MSF in Light-Medium Mac MIneralize blush duo in Sun and Moon Mac lipstick in Force of Love ***Any suggestions or directions to good tutorials on how to make small monolid eyes appear bigger/open using shadow is appreciated!

geeko

I have monolids too and i have to draw my eyeliner superthick in order for it to show up too. Lookin pretty there

geeko

yeah... I have to draw super duper thick, almost one 1cm thick in order for the eyeliner to be seen, otherwise, everything just folds in:X :X :X my method is like urs.... draw it super thick and wing it up slightly at the end.it's the only method that works for me. any thinner, I might as well don't draw any liner >.< And for monolids like us, wearing some false lashes would help to open our eyes better.

And this is me without any eye make up, so u can see my lids are really MONO >.<

kpxgenie

omg omg I looove your face! What's the lipcolor you're wearing?? And what do you use for your eyebrows?

geeko

My eye brows i usually use MAC spiked eye brow pencil. and the lipstick is MAC morange mixed a little with saigon summer XD