Moon/Tender Haul

gabi1129

i had so much fun today at my appointment, despite the rude remarks a few ladies had made!

this is what i purchased!

mac_haul000.jpg

Cosmic e/s
Firespot e/s
Saturnal e/s
Honey Moon l/s
Elaborate l/g
Shush! tendertone
Soft Note tendertone
Shimpagne msf [really shocked they still had this!]

i was going to get the bronzers, however i was told they werent new, just repackaged. made me a little sad. however im really excited to go back next week to pick up the other two e/s and some more tendertones!

maxipoodle1

hhhmmm.....i'm loving that gloss and l/s.....Great haul!!!and you'll love shimpagne...its a great highlighter!!

BunnyBunnyBunny

I love Shimpagne... hope to convince my lovers at my MAC counter to give me Honey Moon for B2M...! =D Firespot and Elaborate look very lovely. Great haul!

What remarks did what ladies make?

gabi1129

thanks for taking a look!

as for remarks, i only heard one, another customer calling me a fag and something else i cant recall. my MA said she said some other stuff. but i dont let it bother me. My MA had to do her daughters MU, and lets just say she looked a lot more queen then i have ever looked.

MsCuppyCakes

Awesome haul. I also overheard a couple at the MAC counter I went to last night making rude comments about one of the male MAC MA because he was wearing eyeshadow. He had on Firespot and it looked fabulous. Some people are a trip and feel everyone should fit a certain mold. "F" them.

melliquor

Great haul. Don't let people bother you. They were idiots and like cuppycakes said... f*** them.

CaraAmericana

Funny how some women have a pro w/men in makeup but they (ignorant ones) will wear clothing designed by men.
WTF is the difference!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi1129

as for remarks, i only heard one, another customer calling me a fag and something else i cant recall. my MA said she said some other stuff. but i dont let it bother me. My MA had to do her daughters MU, and lets just say she looked a lot more queen then i have ever looked.

Lol, if any of my co-workers heard something like that they'd bitch them out or at least spit in their face. That is unacceptable, do they not realize that the Sunstrip photo is a man? What a bitch.

corngrl2

Wow people are just unbelievable...i also say f*** them! You have a great haul there and you are going to look fabulous wearing all of it!!!!

ruca_or_hina

How horrible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi1129

mezzamy

these women obviously dont know how to appreciate a guy that likes MAC!

that is an awesome haul and a really sexy Shimpagne. im not the biggest fan of it (although i could never live without it) but damn, i wish mine had veining like that

*jealous*
greengrin.gif