Moonbathin'

kileencheng

I wanted to test out a Moonbathe look I saw a MA at my MAC store draw on his face chart. Let me know what you think!

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

EYES:
Molten Sol liquid liner base
Firespot on lid
Cosmic on outer lid, Cranberry on top
Beautyburst in crease, Moth Brown defined on top
Claire de Lune for highlight
L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black for top liner
Smolder Kohl on waterline
Maybelline Full 'n Soft mascara (I forgot to reapply, mascara leftover from yesterday...)
Nightfish f/l on brows

FACE:
Benefit Some Kind-a-Gorgeous (thanks Austrian_Babe!) --this is my new HG!
Cherche Blushcreme
Plumfoolery

LIPS:
Crescent l/g

Thanks guys! CC welcome.
smiles.gif

kileencheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayne
really pretty & OMG your lashes are soooo long !!!

Thanks! I actually get XtremeLash lash extensions. I'm way overdue for a fill on lashes so that's why they're really straggly on the ends. The lash extensions are amazing though.
smiles.gif

greentwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by kileencheng
Thanks! I actually get XtremeLash lash extensions. I'm way overdue for a fill on lashes so that's why they're really straggly on the ends. The lash extensions are amazing though.
smiles.gif

How much does that cost you?
TIA =D

kileencheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhorgan
How much does that cost you?
TIA =D

It's pricey. I get a 3-month package deal that costs $400 and which includes fills of 55-70 lashes per eye every 2 weeks. There's a free brow wax included and the lady who does my lashes is so nice that she'll add on more lashes for me if she has time too!

For me, the money is totally worth it as I can wake up in the morning and still feel like I look pretty good if I don't have time to put on makeup. I've been going out to the lake too recently and these lashes can really take a beating. I really love my lash extensions and most people who see my lashes can't tell at all that they're fake. The lashes are just a really nice natural yet dramatic look that I love.

greentwig

.....$200-$500....wow
I wish I had the $ for that lol
It looks gorgeous!

*thinks she wants to get certified for this*