morange lipstick.....huh?

Skin*Deep

Hey.....I just bought Morange lipstick....and now I can't remember why. haha. I did something to my eyes, and I thought, "wow I wish I had an orange for my lips" so next time I went to MAC, I grabbed it even though at the time I couldn't remember why I wanted it.....and I still can't remember. I went thru my face charts and I'm stumped as to what colors I had on that made me think orange lips would be a good idea, because after playing with it all morning, I'm convinced they could never look good. Anyone have morange? anyone have any recs for what to pair it with? It is very pretty.... this reminds me of how I held onto Cyber (a nearly black purple) forever before I figured out a way to make it look good on me, now I love it!

gildedangel

You could try to tone it down with a pale lipgloss. It is hard to wear orange lips on a wearable daily basis though. You can try layering other lipsticks with it as well to help tone it down. I think that orange lips and blue eyeshadow would look really cool, that would be a fun FOTD... I don't own Morange so maybe some responders can actually give you good colors to go with that specific lipstick!
smiles.gif

ForgetRegret

I almost bought Morange, just because I wanted to be obnoxious...LOL You can try toning it down a little with Oak lip pencil and either Euro Beat or Smile Dazzleglass over it.
smiles.gif
HTH!
Then again, if you do a nice blue shadow (or purple!), go ultra nude on the cheeks, I think you could pull off Morange just fine. All you need is the confidence to look people in the eye and know you look good.
greengrin.gif