Victoria's Secret Concealer in L1

(IN LOVEEE with my new Beauty Blender!)

Cheeks:

MAC Fun n' Games Blush
MAC Perfect Topping MSF

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Sidecar E/S
Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy E/S (highlight/brow bone)
Urban Decay Smog E/S
Urban Decay Roach E/S
MAC Carbon E/S (outer V and crease)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Plushlash Mascara
Clinique High Impact Mascara
MAC Feline Powerkohl (over blacktrack and lower waterline)
Covergirl Brow Pencil (for brows)

Lips:

Victoria's Secret Red Light Lip Liner
MAC Morange Lipstick

CC is ALWAYS welcome, if you see something odd, or if I didn't blend right, LET ME KNOW! I loveeeee CC!

Feedback is always appreciated as well
smiles.gif
Thanks girls/and guys!

TexasBelle

Utterly fabulous. Morange looks awesome on you, and you applied it so perfectly! I'm always in awe of people who can apply a bright lipstick evenly . . . I find it so hard to stay "in the lines" myself.

dangerdana

I like the shape of your brows but the lighting in the picture is off because they seem too dark. I like this look though for sure.

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerdana
I like the shape of your brows but the lighting in the picture is off because they seem too dark. I like this look though for sure.

Thanks for the CC
smiles.gif
I do just use a black pencil, it used to be okay when I had black hair... but now it does seem rather dark because I have blonde chunks in my hair :/

blackeneddove

Morange is my fave lip color, I use it way too much.. you look great in it! It's nice to see someone else rock such a bold color, it goes great with the simple eye makeup and you look lovely

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
Morange is my fave lip color, I use it way too much.. you look great in it! It's nice to see someone else rock such a bold color, it goes great with the simple eye makeup and you look lovely

Oh, yes. I am absolutely in love with this color, I can see myself wearing it around everywhere
thmbup.gif

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Latest posts