More AVATAR trouble...(sorry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeniwren

Hi Janice!
I'm having some trouble with my avatar also, I keep getting this message each time I try to upload it directly from my desktop:

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/86587681242cd405829826.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/specktra/www/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 239

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/specktra/www/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:239) in /home/specktra/www/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 478

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/specktra/www/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:239) in /home/specktra/www/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 480

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/specktra/www/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:239) in /home/specktra/www/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Janice

That's the little pesky problem we are having some trouble working out.

You can link to an "off-site" avatar, the option is in the avatar field of your profile. All you have to do is enter the URL to your avatar in the proper field and it will appear.

If you have trouble doing this, don't have anywhere to upload your avatar to, or you just don't know how, please email me and I will do it for you.
thmbup.gif

janice at haggardforums dot com

user3

I am getting the same message. I have tried the off site way and the other 2 choices. I can only seem to use the ones already made by specktra.

I even checked and double checked the size of the pic.

Jeniwren

How did you figure it out Vanessa? Still no luck with mine! :|
Oh, and thanks Janice for the tip but I don't know your address to email it.

user4

im having avatar problems too... how did u fix it. it doesnt tell me nething, i just cant see the picture.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
You can link to an "off-site" avatar, the option is in the avatar field of your profile. All you have to do is enter the URL to your avatar in the proper field and it will appear.

If you have trouble doing this, don't have anywhere to upload your avatar to, or you just don't know how, please email me and I will do it for you.
thmbup.gif

janice at haggardforums dot com

http://www.specktra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3135

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts