more beach asain eyes!

Cherrie

You did an awesome transformation. You woul'dnt be able to tell it was the same person!! "thumbs up"

MAC_Pixie04

i'm repeating what everybody else said but wow, it doesn't look like the same two people. you do awesome work.

godzillaxahhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
It never fails to amaze me what some makeup and photoshop can do...

Lovely
smiles.gif

thanks! but hard to belive, the pictures are barley photoshopped, i think he spent like 2 mins editing them! hes a great photog! he said it was easier because the makeup helped out with evening the skin and stuff like that.

aligirl

Excellent job on those eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzillaxahhhhhh
heres the shoot!

ps: im the MUA!!! NOT MODEL

jacqueline05342mp.jpg

jacqueline05358vx.jpg

59787366.MissJFramed.jpg

59833217.Jacqueline0591edit.jpg

ooothaoweeooo

wow! your work is beautiful! you're from oc right? i think i've seen you around before. maybe at church or something, do you go to st. callistus? but yea, i love your work!

godzillaxahhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooothaoweeooo
wow! your work is beautiful! you're from oc right? i think i've seen you around before. maybe at church or something, do you go to st. callistus? but yea, i love your work!

yeah!! i do go there!!!! small world!!

ooothaoweeooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzillaxahhhhhh
yeah!! i do go there!!!! small world!!

yea, it is a small world!!! you're linda's cousin right? i'm for sure i saw you on her myspace =]. she's a friend of mine!

godzillaxahhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooothaoweeooo
yea, it is a small world!!! you're linda's cousin right? i'm for sure i saw you on her myspace =]. she's a friend of mine!

yeah!!! really!! i need to know your myspace, she has too many friends to look through, maybe i'll feel stalkerish and rumage through her friends list
smiles.gif