More counterfiet "lots" on AU ebay...

panda0410

Dont be fooled folks, these are definitely fake!!

AU EBAY FAKES

And heres another... I know this one has been posted before, but she has it listed as "Barbie" item this time
winks.gif

Barbie Shimmer

And some Heatherette too... dont be fooled by this! This is one of about half a dozen colours in this packaging and they ALL have plain numbers and no names on the bottom!!

Lipstick

Its mindless the crap that we see here.... and the pigment and eyeshadow LOT listings make me sick!

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410

AU EBAY FAKES

And heres another... I know this one has been posted before, but she has it listed as "Barbie" item this time
winks.gif

WTF? and the recent negative feedback...
angry.gif
I love the reply.

Quote:
Fake macs! Do not buy. They have been reported to Mac who r investigatingsarahj2401 ( 8 )
23-Dec-08 22:17
  • Reply by 42titanium (23-Dec-08 23:42):

Buyer very carless with truth cause of price paid, All other customers happy!!!

Septemba

I am so sick of the fakes on Ebay and just everywhere in general. I like checking on Ebay because sometimes there are reasonable deals but because of all the fakes, even when I get something authentic I'm stressing and examining it to check it out and it takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it. MAC prices in Oz are reasonable for the great quality but it adds up so it's nice to get deals, but I'd rather continue paying full price and know for sure I'm not being ripped off...!

I wouldn't have picked the Heatherette, how did you know?

Septemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB*BELLA
WTF? and the recent negative feedback...
angry.gif
I love the reply.

lol.gif

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba
I am so sick of the fakes on Ebay and just everywhere in general. I like checking on Ebay because sometimes there are reasonable deals but because of all the fakes, even when I get something authentic I'm stressing and examining it to check it out and it takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it. MAC prices in Oz are reasonable for the great quality but it adds up so it's nice to get deals, but I'd rather continue paying full price and know for sure I'm not being ripped off...!

I wouldn't have picked the Heatherette, how did you know?

I've seen one from the same batch of fakes as it - its the wrong colour, its also a matte, and it has a black number only sticker on the base. The scary thing is that the packaging is as good as real....

BellaItalia1969

Quote:

AU EBAY FAKES

winks.gif

Barbie Shimmer

And some Heatherette too... dont be fooled by this! This is one of about half a dozen colours in this packaging and they ALL have plain numbers and no names on the bottom!!

Lipstick

Its mindless the crap that we see here.... and the pigment and eyeshadow LOT listings make me sick!

Hiya Girl
smiles.gif

What a lot of fake MAC carp
angry.gif
consider reported
th_wink3.gif
awful ...that they let these sellers peddle this nasty, trashy carp!

Septemba

Quote:
I've seen one from the same batch of fakes as it - its the wrong colour, its also a matte, and it has a black number only sticker on the base. The scary thing is that the packaging is as good as real....

Good catch.
smiles.gif
It is scary, it makes me really sad actually.

What happens when someone is found to be selling fakes? How are they punished? I hope they have their Ebay accounts deleted at the very least...?

capmorlovesmac

I don't know what would happen to them but I hope their account will be deleted and ebay should report them to Estée Lauder.

In one report of an auction I wrote that the seller was also using an promo image from MAC (the Barbie one). I hope ebay gets the hint because normally they have strict rules for pictures.

Septemba

Good point!! There's all types of trademark infringements! They take all the fun out of Ebay and even creepier is who even knows what crap they put in the fakes...! Ew... *quietly nervous about her pending lollipop loving*

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Septemba
Good catch.
smiles.gif
It is scary, it makes me really sad actually.

What happens when someone is found to be selling fakes? How are they punished? I hope they have their Ebay accounts deleted at the very least...?

th_hello2.gif
Septemba, Well i have bought fake MAC mascara few months ago,I have reported the seller to ebay ,paypal and MAC !Because the seller has had another neg for selling counterfeit MAC, and complaint about his sellin tactics he was NARU'D ,soon after i bought my fake mascara.

I have also noticed that another notorious seller "Knightbidding"who sold vast amounts of counterfeited MAC,Clinique,Lancome&Smashbox has had their account terminated with ebay ,but that was like after more then i think 25 negative feedbacks!And this seller was selling on ebayUK,but all the stuff(according to feedback)came from China!This seller is back trading now on ebay H.K,under her new ebay ID: mum_zhang2008,exactly same items,same photos ,stock,same knockoffs
angry.gif

Lol here is one of her MAC auctions 12 Mac fibre rich mascara sold for £38 ,to redbecks38!!Amazing that these bidders think that they are getting a real thing for like £3.16 each !
thmbdn.gif
Item number: 260343128477

84814996_o.jpg