More Emerald Green Piggy... It has become my new FAV!

laneyyy

SO, I have been messing around with the Emerald Green Pig ALOT this week. and I am in love!
drools.gif

Eyes

UDPP
Shroom e/s (inner lid)
Steamy e/s (outer lid)
Vanilla Pigment (highlight)
Emerald Green Pigment (lower lid)
Clinique uickliner for Eyes/Black (for waterline)
Diorshow Blackout Mascara/Khol Black

Face

Clinique Almost Makeup/Medium
Some Mineral Powder Blush??
VS Mosaic Bronzer/Goddess

Lips

VS Beauty Rush Gloss/Unknown (rubbed off)
[[yeah, I have been neglecting my lips lately]]

I was rather impressed with this, I did this look yesterday, but I used liner with it, and it kind of took away fron the pretty colors... So, I did the same thing w/o liner today, and this is what I came up with. Please forgive me for using the same colors over and over, I have just started my MAC collection, and I only have like 4 e/s and like 6 piggies.

Enjoi!

specktra-1.jpg

specktra2-1.jpg

specktra3.jpg

And meet my punky old lady puppy, Abi!

specktra4.jpg

drenewt

Wait. So you used the emerald green pigment for liner under the eye? I love this combo. It looks fabulous!!

Ayustar

I love it, I love the liner at the bottom! I love the second picture.

I have to ask, are you wearing colored contacts that enhance the way the color is or is that natural? Very pretty!

urbanlilyfairy

AHH laney I was going to try emerald green as liner I swear after I saw your emerald green fotd..cuz i was thinking about wearing a green dress today lolz..anyway this looks so awesome...and abi awww shes so cute......

mzKEL_RENEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayustar
I love it, I love the liner at the bottom! I love the second picture.

I have to ask, are you wearing colored contacts that enhance the way the color is or is that natural? Very pretty!

i was wondering the same thing.. you have gorgeous eyes!

urbanlilyfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzKEL_RENEE
i was wondering the same thing.. you have gorgeous eyes!

I know Laney in RL ..and in my opinon her natural eye color is even prettier then the enhancer contacts she wears hehe =P ..but her regular eye color is pretty close to the contacts just a tad bit less intense hehe =)

laneyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlilyfairy
I know Laney in RL ..and in my opinon her natural eye color is even prettier then the enhancer contacts she wears hehe =P ..but her regular eye color is pretty close to the contacts just a tad bit less intense hehe =)

Awweeee! Thank you Doris! Yes, I wear contacts. I wear the Freshlook Radiance/Carribean Aqua for light eyes. I love them, I have worn these for about 4 years...