More fake MAC palettes on ebay

capmorlovesmac

I already reported these items but ebay has done nothing yet and the auctions are over soon.
angry.gif

auction 1

auction 2

The other items by the seller are fake too. Maybe if more people will report them ebay will do something.
ssad.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Reported.

th_kiss.gif

Quote:
That is so fake it makes me sick. Look at the colours. Jesus.

Eww yes... they are soo fake!
angry.gif

cruisegirl

Thanks for looking out for other MAC addicts and reporting those auctions.
smiles.gif

I feel bad for newbies (like myself) who may not be able to tell whether an item is real or fake and could be duped into buying something like that. I am limiting my purchases to MAC stores, CCO's, Macy's, etc. until I am more knowledgable about the products and better able to spot real vs. fake.

BellaItalia1969

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
thud.gif
My god. Reported!

Lol girls
th_LMAO.gif
I think that some sellers need to take a reality check!!
They really think that peddling this FAKE MAC,is totally ok ,they even list their fakes as GENUINE 100%MAC.Plz take a look at these on ebayUK I forgot to add that this seller has sold over 7 of these fake MAC liquid eyeliner!Now she has listed further 15!!Arghhhh

WOW!!! MAC BRAND NEW BOXED LIQUID EYELINER!!! on eBay, also, Eyeliner, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 21-Jan-09 23:17:00 GMT)
7906_1.JPG

Thanking you in advance
pompom.gif

Viva LA GENUINE MAC
mac_addict.gif

Moxy

^^ I haven't seen Mac's liquid liner in person yet, so I can't tell, but it looks similar to the mac pics on the mac website.

I would love to know what they look like for real, do you have a pic?

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
^^ I haven't seen Mac's liquid liner in person yet, so I can't tell, but it looks similar to the mac pics on the mac website.

I would love to know what they look like for real, do you have a pic?

Hun i do...i became suspicious as i have ASQD the seller twice for the exact shades name of these MAC liquid eyeliner,they should have BOOT BLACK on them!Also if you see from the feedback she has sold 7 of these MAC liquid eyeliners and now have another 15 for sale !!
thmbdn.gif

I do have a photo of genuine..let me find it and the difference between fake and genuine is that the fake one hasn't a sticker with the shades name :Boot black...but the fake came with this meaningless :BK01 sticker on the actual tube!No shade name on the box and no batch number.My authentic MAC Liquid eyeliner bought at Mac counter came with the batch code which was at the other end of the box.Saying all this I was not very impressed with the staying power of the Mac Liquid eyeliner...it was one of the products that I would not be buying again
ssad.gif

I much prefer my Chanel eyeliner pencil ,it stays on really well and it glides on sooo smoothly
thmbup.gif

((MOXY)))??btw you loooook all loved up on that photo
yahoo.gif
I guess it must be LOVE ,LOVE,LOVEEEEEEEEEEE

lol VALENTINE IS COMING SOON
winkiss.gif
request some MAC

mac_addict.gif

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Hun i do...i became suspicious as i have ASQD the seller twice for the exact shades name of these MAC liquid eyeliner,they should have BOOT BLACK on them!Also if you see from the feedback she has sold 7 of these MAC liquid eyeliners and now have another 15 for sale !!
thmbdn.gif

I do have a photo of genuine..let me find it and the difference between fake and genuine is that the fake one hasn't a sticker with the shades name :Boot black...but the fake came with this meaningless :BK01 sticker on the actual tube!No shade name on the box and no batch number.My authentic MAC Liquid eyeliner bought at Mac counter came with the batch code which was at the other end of the box.Saying all this I was not very impressed with the staying power of the Mac Liquid eyeliner...it was one of the products that I would not be buying again
ssad.gif

I much prefer my Chanel eyeliner pencil ,it stays on really well and it glides on sooo smoothly
thmbup.gif

((MOXY)))??btw you loooook all loved up on that photo
yahoo.gif
I guess it must be LOVE ,LOVE,LOVEEEEEEEEEEE

lol VALENTINE IS COMING SOON
winkiss.gif
request some MAC

mac_addict.gif

I would love to see a photo of genuine eye liner - only knowing it from the stock photo I could easily be fooled to be honest. Luckily I never buy anything without consulting someone else who is into mac
thmbup.gif

Thanks for a long comparison! I get it what's wrong with the one on Ebay
yes.gif

Heehee and thanks, you're right, love does make me glowy heehee
winks.gif
We'll see what happens when Valentine's day comes
greengrin.gif

BellaItalia1969

awww hun x I know what you mean ...im half slavic and italian so feel very pasionate about Mr.Valentine and love in general
smiles.gif

Moxy,the fake MAC liquid eyeliner also smell very horrid almost again like a nail polish remover...and the actual tube was of very poor quality when compared to the genuine stuff!i was fooled because the seller has used a photo of authentic MAC eyeliner!The seller who sold me the fake MAC Eyeliner , is NO longer registered with ebay
smiles.gif

Sometimes is better to buy something from MAC counter,then risk your eyesight with these fakes.I have noticed that Kayte ,has posted in one of her previous messages her mate horror story about fake MAC pigments!

Is just too scary...
ssad.gif
as i also heard that those counterfeiters add lead to their products !