More Fake Rihanna *sigh* Now Availiable in Lipglass, Big FAT FAKE "Riri Purple" UGHHH

pumpkinspice

More Fake Rihanna *sigh* Now Availiable in Lipglass, Big FAT FAKE "Riri Purple" UGHHH

Surfing ebay and came across a shocking new fake,
shockt.gif
"Riri Purple" lip-glass, just so everyone is aware it takes China about a year to duplicate a high selling collection in mass
sigh.gif
, its time and they are flooding ebay and Facebook, Craigs list and "wholesalers"
eeksign.gif
(all are fly by night sellers of counterfeit items) Now I'm not sure what other country's are involved but China is a notorious leader in counterfeits around the globe...
jerkit.gif

get a good look, and btw make sure if you're buying any Riri lipsticks they have the riri signature drawn into the lipstcik, its the one thing they cannot duplicate dirt cheap (like all the ingredients in the items they sell)

Until consumers stop supporting the black market this will continue forever, here are some links for references of people affected (hurt) by fake cosmetics

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...sold-online-unsuspecting-bargain-hunters.html

Quote: FALSE PROFITS
Profits made from counterfeit make-up are used to fund drugs smuggling and terrorism, say Interpol

The ebay listing and seller with an already growing fake feedback.. there she is Riri Purple, check the bottoms, they are both fakes..

I'm quoting the seller as she TRY'S to pass off why she is selling the fakes but playing innocent.. she knows they are fakes and does not care
angry.gif

Quote: You are bidding on new never used, never tested full-size lip glasses in the color RIRI WOO and RIRI purple. I cannot guarantee the authenticity of these two with the glasses as I have never purchased these before they were given to me as a gift.
They have the lovely smell of something similar to Froot Loops.
I do love the way they look and feel on my lips.

smells like FRUIT LOOPS? WTF...
th_LMAO.gif
so if she says "fruit loops smell" maybe we'll think she means vanilla? I dont think so...
boxing.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAC-RiRi-He...6703117?pt=US_Makeup_Lips&hash=item19e9ccea8d

pumpkinspice

more.. melt down?
finger.gif
"Dominate",red tube, numbers wrong, stolen description that does not match!
th_loser.gif

[h=1][/h] Quote: [h=1]MAC cosmetics TALK THAT TALK melt down LIPSTICK Rihanna RiRi Hearts coll[/h]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=331152555858

this is a china seller, totally off in every account, description, color, tube,
lmao.gif
, this lipstick is melded mix or 3 kinds or more MAC names... but yet still they buy
th_crazy2.gif

allthingsglam

Wow they are making mac collection quickly like two weeks now.maybe that's why mac has been hiding upcoming collection lately lack of swatches.

pumpkinspice

cakewannaminaj

RIRI Purple ?? and smell of something simliar to Froot Loops ??
rofl.gif

"I do love the way they look and feel on my lips." but didn't she say "You are bidding on new never used, never tested full-size lip glasses in the color RIRI WOO and RIRI purple" ??
busted.gif

thiaaax3

Somebody on poshmark is selling this also and its sad to see people actually buying it and that person is claiming its authentic, along with the hello kitty line , and she isnt selling it for cheap either !

pumpkinspice

Somebody on poshmark is selling this also and its sad to see people actually buying it and that person is claiming its authentic, along with the hello kitty line , and she isnt selling it for cheap either !
you should add the link, its always better to at least make them for what they are!
getyou.gif