More NARS for Fall 2009

greatscott2000

I was going through my June/July Paris Vogue and they did a piece on NARS. For Fall two more foundations ( Sheer Matte Foundation and Sheer Glow Foundation) will be released along with newly formulated mascaras ( Larger Than Life Mascara) and an eyeshadow duo ( Taiga). I cannot wait!!

100_1110.jpg

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
I was going through my June/July Paris Vogue and they did a piece on NARS. For Fall two more foundations ( Sheer Matte Foundation and Sheer Glow Foundation) will be released along with newly formulated mascaras ( Larger Than Life Mascara) and an eyeshadow duo ( Taiga). I cannot wait!!

100_1110.jpg

wow, thanks for sharing! two new foundations, huh. I really want to try the sheer matte one
smiles.gif

cucomelon5

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000

100_1110.jpg

taiga looks great! i can't wait till this is released!
greengrin.gif

shellyshells

I really like the oil-free foundation & the powder foundation. I'm going to test run the Sheer Glow... hopefully these will be available at Sephora.

mandycd

Sephora has the new mascaras up on their website now, one for volumizing and one for lengthening.

greatscott2000

^ I have in the past and it wasn't a great experience ( It made my lashes stiff and clumpy). Hopefully they really add a moisturizing element to it.