more Rainbow colour socks i've knit :)

persephonewillo

even with all the divorce drama going on i've still been knitting
smiles.gif
i figure i might as well continue with the socks in between job hunting and helping my mum around the house... i've been putting them on etsy to earn a wee little bit of cash until a real job comes up
smiles.gif

...i've been on a bit of a stripe kick with my socks lately. who doesn't love mismatched stripe socks??
winks.gif

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

persephonewillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami
I am madly in love with the last pair! have you ever though about selling these???

i do
smiles.gif
i have an etsy store. the pair you love sold about 3 hours after i put them up. the others are still waiting for a special pair of feet to take them home. lol.

bebeflamand

Would you mind putting up a link to your etsy store? The socks are cute
smiles.gif

Hope everything works out well for you in the future.

persephonewillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebeflamand
Would you mind putting up a link to your etsy store? The socks are cute
smiles.gif

Hope everything works out well for you in the future.

can i do that? i don't want to spam.

http://FeetingFrenzy.etsy.com

admin... remove the link if i'm breaking any rules
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

Thanks for the link ... I have a friend who collects fun socks and I want to pass it on to her. Yes, the third pair is the loudest because of the contrasting black which I love... and I love the mismatched first pair.

How long does it take you to knit a pair?

persephonewillo

it takes me about 3 days to a few weeks to knit a pair. it all really depends on what's going on around me. i've gotten a lot more knitting done here at my parents' place than i did at home... chock that up to no kids around to homeschool during the week. in between job hunting i knit. it keeps me sane.

Latest posts