More sneaky, sneaky at my desk

leenybeeny

Another FOTD at my desk.. didn't write down what I used here. New dog = early morning walks = no time :p But she is soooo worth it!!!

3402597657_195ec9b856.jpg

3403407212_85b962d069.jpg

3403407482_1210b1f848.jpg

AliVix1

very pretty! and yay to walking doggies! i hate when people get doggies and never walk them.. no one in this world would wanna be stuck in their house all day.. believe me i have the flu right now and ive been stuck inside all day!... anyway im ranting but good job on the eyes and the doggie walks!

leenybeeny

Thanks so much everyone! I think I remember - I think I used a quad called Lingerie something or other? Ugh, you know you have too much makeup when...
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliVix1
very pretty! and yay to walking doggies! i hate when people get doggies and never walk them.. no one in this world would wanna be stuck in their house all day.. believe me i have the flu right now and ive been stuck inside all day!... anyway im ranting but good job on the eyes and the doggie walks!

It has been hard chaging my schedule around so much.. getting up soooo much earlier.. and we walk her at night too. But it's good for her, and it's good for me! One day I had to leave without walking her, and the look on her face...
ohthedrama4vi.gif
.. it was like I stole her first born!!!
cry.gif

kaliraksha

Very pretty! I've said it before, but I'll say it again- I love your eyes.

Heh, when I first got my dog I was lucky enough to have time to shower before I left for school/work... the fact that you have time to look fabulous totally trumps not remembering what you used. My dog is a drama queen and demanded lots of attention in the morning as a puppy. I had a hard time leaving Zelda (pup) home alone, I can't imagine ever leaving my own kid to someone else for the day.

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Very pretty! I've said it before, but I'll say it again- I love your eyes.

Heh, when I first got my dog I was lucky enough to have time to shower before I left for school/work... the fact that you have time to look fabulous totally trumps not remembering what you used. My dog is a drama queen and demanded lots of attention in the morning as a puppy. I had a hard time leaving Zelda (pup) home alone, I can't imagine ever leaving my own kid to someone else for the day.

aww thank you!!! Stella is so great.. I feel bad when I don't have time to walk her in the morning. She gives me "the look". Since I have been laid off, she has been thrilled to have me home and get walks and runs several times a day. The hard part will be when I find a job as she has a bit of seperation anxiety. It is soooo hard to leave and see the look on her face...

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
aww thank you!!! Stella is so great.. I feel bad when I don't have time to walk her in the morning. She gives me "the look". Since I have been laid off, she has been thrilled to have me home and get walks and runs several times a day. The hard part will be when I find a job as she has a bit of seperation anxiety. It is soooo hard to leave and see the look on her face...

I'm sorry you were laid off =( My boyfriend's dad was laid off two months ago and he's in such a specific field we're having trouble finding him a position to apply for that's within the state. I wish you the best of luck finding a new even better job!

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
I'm sorry you were laid off =( My boyfriend's dad was laid off two months ago and he's in such a specific field we're having trouble finding him a position to apply for that's within the state. I wish you the best of luck finding a new even better job!

Thank you! I hope I find something soon.. I'm not very good at sitting around! I hope your boyfriends dad finds something soon too!

Latest posts