Morgan Freeman...please send him Love

lizardprincesa

Morgan Freeman needs HeartVibes. I love you Morgan Freeman.
Please feel better soon. I'm so sorry you are hurt.

HeartVibes, cheryl faith

CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

Morgan Freeman hospitalized after wreck

Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman is in serious condition after a car accident in Mississippi, according to hospital officials and associates. Ashley Norris, the manager of a nightclub Freeman owns, said the 71-year-old actor was in an accident Sunday night. He was taken to a hospital in nearby Memphis, Tennessee.

florabundance

ssad.gif
i hope he gets better soon!!

lizardprincesa

I think I sorta worship him...I'm in awe of Morgan Freeman. I cried on the phone when my hubby called at his break. He said he thought Morgan Freeman is like a Father Figure to me...Yeah, my dad is about the same age....I'm sure that's part of it.
But apart from that, I simply LOVE Morgan Freeman.

Ya' know how you can't imagine a World without certain people? He is on my list of people who don't know I exist, but who have affected my World profoundly.

I'm so HeartWarmed to know people are sending prayers to this great man.

xxxCherylFaith,
(who has lived in a rollercoaster of Emotions over the past week, & has cathart-ed (if that's a word) it out & screamed it out here on Specktra.)

add: (from CNN.com "... The Jackson, Mississippi, Clarion-Ledger reported that Freeman's business partner, Bill Luckett of Clarksdale, visited Freeman at Memphis' Regional Medical Center..."...He's resting quietly and has some fractures. Nothing life-threatening. Nothing permanent," Luckett told the newspaper. "He's in good spirits, but he's in some pain..."

May his pain be eased asap.xxx I believe everyone who thinks of him now is helping him.

*KT*

Love him! Especially in Shawshank Redemption. It sounds like he was at least in good spirits, despite the circumstances.

lizardprincesa

I think he feels our Hearts, even if he doesn't know who we are, exactly. I am strange about these ideas, I know. I seriously believe in the
power of HeartVibes.

I know anyone can check the news for him/herself , but just in case:

Morgan Freeman hospitalized after car wreck - CNN.com

"...
Freeman, 71, broke his left upper arm and suffered several other fractures and neck and shoulder injuries in the wreck, said Bill Luckett, an attorney from Clarksdale, Mississippi.
A woman who also was in the car was taken to the same hospital, said Angie Underwood, a spokeswoman for the Mississippi Highway Patrol. No information on her condition was released.
Freeman could have surgery as early as Monday evening and could need three to four months to recover, Luckett told reporters outside the Regional Medical Center in Memphis, Tennessee.
"He's in good spirits, but he's in some pain," said Luckett, who owns a restaurant and blues club with Freeman in Clarksdale...."

seems Mr.Freeman is on the mend. I wish we could banish his pain, tho.
love to all,Cheryl Faith

coachkitten

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family! Here is to a speedy recovery.

I read on Perez Hilton's website today that he thinks that there is a Batman curse. First Heath Ledger, then Christian Bale went crazy, and not Morgan Freeman. I don't believe in curses but I hope nothing like that is happening!

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family! Here is to a speedy recovery.

I read on Perez Hilton's website today that he thinks that there is a Batman curse. First Heath Ledger, then Christian Bale went crazy, and not Morgan Freeman. I don't believe in curses but I hope nothing like that is happening!

OMGoddess! This is certainly weird! I hope it's just *accidental* coincidence.

xxxxCherylFaithxxxx

chocolategoddes

That's terribly sad! It's almost a wake up call to movie makers who take him for granted:
"Hey, let's get Mr. Freeman to narrate our documentary about depressed seals."
If he dies, then what? I say this because he's a film icon and has one of the most recognizable voices.

I've also heard a lot of "Driving Miss Daisy", "Bucket List", and "Well, he played God!" jokes but this is really serious. I hope he lives.

spectrolite

I read about what happened this morning and I felt devastated
ssad.gif
He just seems like such a kind and wonderful person and he's always been one of my favorite personalities. I hope that he recovers soon

MAC_Whore

So is the woman who was in the car with him during the crash the reason for his divorce? The timing seems kinds odd if not.

kimmy

just because he's in the movies and always looks like a nice guy doesn't mean he is. it's sad that he got hurt, and i like his work just as much as the next person, but i think the media is pushing the whole "what would we do without him?!" thing a little too much.

User93

i hope he gets better soon! I feel bad for this happening as for Morgan Freeman himself, and the same as i would feel bad knowing some old man of 71 years old got into the accident. I hope for his speedy recovery. He is a very strong man, he will do it!

Latest posts