MOST of my May-July haul! *PIC HEAVY!*

missah

OMGSH. Today was one of the best days EVER! My LATE package just arrived! It was Stuck at San Lorenzo PO for 2 weeks! I finally got most of it><" I have another 2 boxes that need to be sent still though. The total for my haul is around... 2 Grand? I think. I didn't really calculate! I spent all of my savings on this makeup addiction so I'll need to start saving again!
Anyways, here are some pics! I'll be posting the names etc on my blog soon:)

missah

I'm glad that everything has arrived perfectly. ;D Awesome haul! Such a great variety and those MSFs are beauuutiful. <3 I'll definitely be checking your blog for the color/shades. If only I had the guts to spend all of my savings, lol. Do you use a parcel forwarding service, or do you have your makeup sent another way? :)
I was just starting to get into Makeup so i needed heaps of variety! =D Ahuh! I'm so happy with them! I even got a brand new Stereo Rose=D
I was mostly just impulse spending at the beginning though. It was my chinese new years money saved, my weekly allowance and the Semi precious stuff was from my bf^^ it was quite scary, thinking about saving again.
I had my very much loved friend send buy and send all my stuff^^ She managed to fit all that into one large box!

missah

Oh yup, fair enough. :O Stereo Rose? I've only seen swatches on here and other blogs but I'm jealous as! Haha, that's awesome, I'm sure you're really pleased. ;D And thanks for answering, very lucky! :) And all of it in one box!? I would've had a blast opening everything! <3
Enjoy all of your makeup! :) x
Thankyou! I'm worried that it all won't fit in my makeup storage! I have another 2 boxes coming soon full of ELF and the new UD palette^^
It was absolute heaven!
I will^^

thezander

Wow! Lots of luxe and pretty stuff you hauled, I hope you love
heart2.gif
and get a lot of use out of every single item down to the bottom/pan!

missah

Wow! Lots of luxe and pretty stuff you hauled, I hope you love
heart2.gif
and get a lot of use out of every single item down to the bottom/pan!
I already love every single item I got! Hopefully that won't happen too soon though!

heart

Omg girl, your haul is amazing. Look at all of that MAC & NARS.... and I can't wait to get my Tarte True Blood e/s palette in the mail. *dies*

missah

Omg girl, your haul is amazing. Look at all of that MAC & NARS.... and I can't wait to get my Tarte True Blood e/s palette in the mail. *dies*
Thanks! But your haul is even more amazing! I'm a blog follower=D
You'll LOVE it! Its absolutely beautiful and the case is amazing! The promo pics did not do it justice at all!