Most prolific seller of fake MAC?

BellaItalia1969

I have seen some sellers who when they get NARUd by eBay,just simply set up another ID!This seller must be one the most prolific sellers on eBay UK,who sells s*it loads of replica Dazzleglass and other fake MAC!He/she single handedly populated eBay UK,with these fakes.
To date with some of the auctions running more than 900 pcs of these are still selling... and lots more has already been sold and ouch they seem to relist,relist and relist...they must have an endless supply of these !!
Dazzleglass ,was one of my favs items and it makes me cringe that some sellers are allowed to list such vast amounts where no one checks where this seller has acquired such huge amounts!
Some buyers may not be aware that they are purchasing fake MAC,and when you look at the sellers feedback you can see that these were bought with sole reason to resell on eBay!Seller:bubble-online
iten nu:? 100 X MAC DAZZLEGLASS LIP GLOSS SPECIAL WHOLESALE ? on eBay (end time 12-Sep-10 17:34:40 BST)
100 pcs of"Dazzleglass" £200 -5 lots available=500 PCS!!!
They again have been reported and still selling and listed some more and more ...
ssad.gif

Maybe Manchester Trading Standards,would do something as eBay,really do not care?Any thoughts on that girls and guys?Thanks a lot
macdazzleglass-creamypink.jpg

o_xCVf2F2N4Fqac6w.jpg
Please wait
Image not available

LMD84

wow those hello kitty things are horrid! and the dazzleglasses don't even look like a dazzleglass! i am hoping that perhaps people will realise that these products are fake before they bid.

LC

lol! WOW.!!! what i dont understand is how some of them have super high ratings! do people just not know that they got fakes?

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC
lol! WOW.!!! what i dont understand is how some of them have super high ratings! do people just not know that they got fakes?

Evidently there are plenty of buyers for this crap. I can't believe someone would shell out the cash for a "Brand" and not know they were getting fakes. Well, at least the obvious ones. Maybe they think they are getting a good deal and their friends won't spot the difference.

So they are sort of label whores like ladies who like to wear the knock off purses and stuff? IDK
th_dunno.gif

By the way, not knocking Label whores, I have a fake LV myself...but I don't wanna put fake makeup on my face!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
wow those hello kitty things are horrid! and the dazzleglasses don't even look like a dazzleglass! i am hoping that perhaps people will realise that these products are fake before they bid.

Hiya
smiles.gif
I know ,i know.. the HKitty sets,are especially baddd!!!!If you check all his sales for these fakes via www.goofbay.com,you can see that he/she sold "truckloads"of these
ssad.gif
and even though he has been reported ,still is allowed to list more! The liquidliner brush reminds me of this implement i have for piercing my Krups Dolce Gusto,coffee nozzle!!!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Evidently there are plenty of buyers for this crap. I can't believe someone would shell out the cash for a "Brand" and not know they were getting fakes. Well, at least the obvious ones. Maybe they think they are getting a good deal and their friends won't spot the difference.

So they are sort of label whores like ladies who like to wear the knock off purses and stuff? IDK
th_dunno.gif

By the way, not knocking Label whores, I have a fake LV myself...but I don't wanna put fake makeup on my face!

loooool @label whores,kinda made me laugh but i do agree with you although the big difference is that a fake LV,won't give you rash or pimples but this fake make up just might !

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i've reported it

Thanks
smiles.gif
and aren't we lucky that Croydon,has MAC counter wohooooo Ok off to report Mr.bubbles again...i think his eBay ID is very appropriate in cockney slang having a bubble means a laugh but he is laughing all the way to the bank
ssad.gif

MzzRach

The truth is, as much as people are diligent reporting these types of blatant fakes - there continues to be a market for them, because there are many, many buyers out there who are oblivious. Sad but true.

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Thanks
smiles.gif
and aren't we lucky that Croydon,has MAC counter wohooooo Ok off to report Mr.bubbles again...i think his eBay ID is very appropriate in cockney slang having a bubble means a laugh but he is laughing all the way to the bank
ssad.gif

indeed, you from croydon too i take it? spooky, i thought this forum didnt have anyone from round here!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
The truth is, as much as people are diligent reporting these types of blatant fakes - there continues to be a market for them, because there are many, many buyers out there who are oblivious. Sad but true.

Hiya Mizz Rach
smiles.gif
I think that greed plays a large part in it too !Common sense for lots of this buyers is out of the window,myself i would be very suspicious why these are so cheepo....not too mention huge doubts!!!!!!!!!!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Hiya
smiles.gif
I know ,i know.. the HKitty sets,are especially baddd!!!!If you check all his sales for these fakes via www.goofbay.com,you can see that he/she sold "truckloads"of these
ssad.gif
and even though he has been reported ,still is allowed to list more! The liquidliner brush reminds me of this implement i have for piercing my Krups Dolce Gusto,coffee nozzle!!!

lol! this had me in stitches!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
indeed, you from croydon too i take it? spooky, i thought this forum didnt have anyone from round here!

ahhhhhhh yes S.Croydon,to be precise just within walking distance to my MAC counter but,I am off this sunday to Portsmouth where they have CCO
smiles.gif
Woohoooo but i can hear my credit card calling helppppppp meeeeeee!
ssad.gif

banana1234

its a small world. i live in purley! we have probably seen each other in h.o.f at some point and not realised!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by keim
i reported them!

Hiya all, i have reported bubble-online loads of times!Ebay is totally oblivious to this scammer,who sells these counterfeits by truckloads...his latest fake Mac includes Duo Fibre brush and Mac Zoom lash mascara!The brush is for 20pcs £52.50 ? 20 x BRAND NEW MAC 187 DUO FIBRE MAKE UP BRUSHES ? on eBay (end time 05-Oct-10 13:52:58 BST) More fake HKitty mascara/eyeliner duos Item number:250693674729... about 90%of eBay UK,has bought these fake Dazzleglass,for resale from Bubble-online! Im actually really pi**ed off by this as i love my Dazzleglass ermmm was told that the fake Dazzleglass,smells like lemon Pledge...or lemon washing up liquid
ssad.gif
His name is mentioned on Youtube too,as a seller of these fake dazzleglass!Nuff said YouTube - FAKE MAC PRODUCTS! # lillylilly18 2 weeks ago i cant believe ive bought fake mac! i thought it seemed too good to be true. i bought 12 X mac dazzleglass from an ebay seller (bubble-online) they match exactly to what your saying! they have a horrible washing-up liquid lemon odour, have that cheap looking white colour around the rim, and doesn't have the glass case around it like genuine mac dazzleglass lipgloss's do! ive emailed for a return, and luckily they accepted. sooooo annoyed!

Latest posts