• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

~moth brown & malibu barbie TUT!~ [pic heavy]

roxy

wow! that was really well done.

very good tutorial
smiles.gif

User49

clap.gif
This is a super cute tut! I love it!
smiles.gif
Very Pretty and very helpfull! Good clear pictures!
smiles.gif
wavey.gif

yummy411

very good! you look beautiful! one thing i like that you did was really broke down all the steps... even the different layers of color and blending.. more than a few times i have been confused about the different layers of color and why.. but simply as you stated.. blending sometimes makes the color disappear so you are just adding more.. ha! LOL great job and tut!
clap.gif
man! i have to wait until when? june/july? for that rocking chic that i missed out on! and you did your lips my way... sans liner!! =) thank you for the help!

Kelaia

So nice! Is that Sephora mini-kabuki still available?? I neeeed one for my eye area, lol
lol.gif

rollergirl

This is amazing!! Well done! I have Moth Brown in the mail and am now really looking forward to using it - thanks!