Mothbrown Dupe??

panda0410

I have Mothbrown from BLM release, but I own very few e/s and generally only use pigments ~ my knowledge on pan e/s is pretty dim.... I am after the closest possible dupe I can find - suggestions please??

I am also after a Springtime Skipper dupe and a suitable dupe for Crest The Wave from Stowaways quad
smiles.gif

foxyqt

i dont know of any dupes from the perm line, but Clue e/s from The Originals collection is like a lighter version of Mothbrown.. both are very pretty!

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
I am also after a Springtime Skipper dupe

Juxt is very close to Springtime Skipper. personally, i think it goes on better and more intense too.

gigglegirl

Now I do not own this but can someone comment on how Stila's Diamond lil compares to mothbrown? I don't think there is anything else in the MAC line currently (including LE's) that compares to this amazing chameleon like colour.

I freaking love mothbrown to death but am afraid of making a considerable dent in her. So to know there is a backup would be awesome!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Now I do not own this but can someone comment on how Stila's Diamond lil compares to mothbrown? I don't think there is anything else in the MAC line currently (including LE's) that compares to this amazing chameleon like colour.

I freaking love mothbrown to death but am afraid of making a considerable dent in her. So to know there is a backup would be awesome!

The two aren't close. Diamond Lil' is a platinum tarnished olive shade. What about Smut? It's got a hint of red undertones, but I find myself reaching for it more than Mothbrown anyway. Just an idea.

Is Crest the Wave the highlight shade from Stowaways? If so try Nylon.

Latest posts