Mother's Day is coming up...what do YOU have planned?

Onederland

Dinners? Gifts?

Personally, Im gonna get my mom Chanel Glossimer in Zanzibar...(Shes always using mine, and loves the color. So why not?)

So whatch'alls gonna get the woman that gave you life?

The woman that is the reason you're here at Specktra?

:loveya:

mac_obsession

I got my mom a little boyds bear that says My mom My friend..Never really got along with her so its a big thing
smiles.gif
and my daughter bought (well really me) her a bunch of cute stuff..

My daughter has been making me stuff at school, and clay stuffies at home...My ex is coming back May 5th, so he better come up with something good, but he always tells me He can never buy me anything cause I say I want something and the next day I go and buy it
greengrin.gif

I will be buying myself some mothers day presents on May 5th though
greengrin.gif

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
im gonna buy my mom some mavala double lash + go out for dinner

Can I just say you got me hooked on Mavala? LOL

Demosthenes

I'm taking my mom and dad out to Sam Choy's which is a pretty nice restaurant here. I'm also probably going to buy my mom a necklace, and I already have a bunch of picture frames that I'm going put pics of our family in for her.

obsessed_girl07

Probably a nightgown or something. The one that she's using is ALL bus' up!

Hey Demosthenes: I'm guessing you live in Hawaii huh?!!!!!
th_wink3.gif

Paola H.

Im gonna give her a gift (ray ban sunglasses
th_wink3.gif
). Then we r going to have lunch or dinner in a restaurant :p

Janice

My mom - Give her a call, maybe get something for her. I dunno what though.

Ians mom - I usually give her a palette from Chanel (she loves Chanel but refuses to "splurge" on highend makeup) and Ian and I take her to a sushi brunch.

I think I might give her an LM eye paints palette this year though. I got one through a swap recently and I think it's something she would really enjoy.

GoldieLox

Taking my mom for brunch @ fishermans.. a nice restaurant at the pier and getting her a $75 gift certificate to the mall so she can get some nice athletic shoes since she just got a gym membership and doesnt have any.

user2

I'm gonna get my mom some MAC stuff because she's always using mine and I cant stand that.....

Demosthenes

*waves to obsessed_girl07* Hey! Yup, I'm on Oahu.

I went and got my mom 4 MAC lipsticks today... I hope she likes them.
smiles.gif
I tied them up in a little bag and wrapped the necklace around it as part of the wrapping... I just hope she doesn't get too excited and rip the gold chain. LOL

PnkCosmo

I have NO CLUE what to get my Mom or My M-I-L.

There's a few shades of e/s that she's been wanting from Sephora. I might get her those and a few other goodies.

As for the Mother-in-law. I'm not sure what we'll get her. She like lotions & bath stuffs.

mac_obsession

Is it a rule you have to buy something for your Step Monster? My step monster has never sent me a birthday card or anything. So I dont feel I should have to buy her crap. lol

Sanne

I'll buy my mum some funky ovengloves, I didn't know what to get her, so she told me she wanted that
greengrin.gif
great that can be arranged, now I only need a place to hide
rofl.gif

jamiemeng

I dont live my mom. I live with my dad. My dad has custody of me and my sister. I think I am gonna see her on mother's day. Thx