Mouthwash

CaraAmericana

So unfortunely MUA doesn't have any reviews on mouthwash that I could find. And I am thinking of buying my own. Me and my son share to save on cost. So we are using the Listerine Cool Agent but I kinda want to feel like a grownup again lol.....

Se tell me Ladies...

Which mouthwash is your favorite?

Which mouthwash is your kryptonite?

Does anyone use Biotene? Like/hate it?

Thanks!

*KT*

Fav: Crest Pro Health... bonus, it's what my dentist recommends
Hate: Listerine, I've tried every flavor and despise them all

Funny part is Costco now has Crest Pro Health, so we have two gigantic bottles of it.

edit: I take that back, I've tried every Listerine flavor but the Cool Agent Blue 'kids' variety. I'd found Crest Pro Health by the time that flavor came out.

BonnieBabe<3

ohh yes listerine is BOMB lol and if the green one is too strong, then take the orange one.. its less intense but still works real good..

SparklingWaves

I second KT. Crest Pro Health
smiles.gif

CantAffordMAC

I use listerine. I forget if its blue or green but I only like to use Listerine. It burns. Its a burn that I hate to love. I hate that it burns....but it makes me feel clean.

The crest one doesn't burn. It feels like I'm rinsing my mouth with mint water. Ew.

CaraAmericana

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC

The crest one doesn't burn. It feels like I'm rinsing my mouth with mint water. Ew.

th_LMAO.gif

prinzessin784

I use Act Restoring Mouth Wash - I have weakened enamel (thanks, braces!) so I use this twice a day to help rebuild it. I have noticed a difference since using it for the past six months, and it gives me fresh breath and a slightly milder burn than Listerine.

Kuuipo

Crest Pro Health. I look for alcohol free mouthwashes. Alcohol dries out the mucus membranes of the mouth and that can cause bad breath.

Jennifer Mcfly

My Fave mouthwash is the Listerine Prerinse whitening mouthwash! I can't live without it!!

I usually don't use mouthwash after I brush...but throughout the day I will rinse with Crest Pro Health! I hate any mouthwash that stings!!!