Movie chatter /split from Fairy Challenge

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
YOU DIDNT SEE LOTR??? Its one of the best movies out there...and her characters name was Galadriel

I don't really like the fantasie movies, and my butt is hurting just by thinking about sitting on it for 3/3 hours! Hey but I'm pretty sure you don't feel like watching spiceworld the movie do you
lol.gif
I watched that one when I was sooo drunk, and I laughed my ass off! it's such a dumb, stupid movie, that it's funny
greengrin.gif

user2

3/3 is nothing in comparison to the long LOTR-night with all three movies in a row! It started about 7 p.m. and ended about 5 a.m.! But it was fun! And I watched the third part on the next night....*g* Dominic Monaghan is sooo cute! I met him once... I cant be drunk enough to see Spice World!

Chelsea

sanne you have to watch them or I don't think you can be my friend.

VV: i own spice world. and spice girl dolls.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
thanks Shawna (I didn't see LOTR, but I'm pretty sure it's a compliment)

Holy crap...Go rent them woman!! It was like the best trilogy ever made...So amazing...
And damn the elves were hot lol...

Arwan was an elf princess (liv tyler) and Galariel was the "lady of light" (not sure) and they are both gorgeous especially in these roles..

Its an epic, so it is long, but its so worth it...The movie was as good as the books were, and Im not a scifi/fantasy girl but these movies were outstanding..

Oh yeah and legolas (orlando bloom) is SMOKIN HOTTTT!!!!!!

user2

I LOOOVE THE BOOKS (the movies were awesome as well but not as great as the books!)

Juneplum

i LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEDDDDDDD the books! it was so cool reading them because for me, not seeing pictures allowed my imagination to run wild just imagining how everyon would look, the scenery etc.. seeing it come to life in the AMAZING trilogy was the icing on the cake for me! could the elves and aragorn BE any hotter!!!! *swwooon* arwen and galadriel were sooooo gorgeous as played by liv and cate... i have the entire trilogy on dvd! LOVE IT!!!! (
th_worship.gif
peter jackson
th_worship.gif
)

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
I'm such a dork.. I think Viggo mortensin (sp?) is WAAAAY hotter than orlando bloom
smiles.gif

viggo mortensen = YUMMY YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!
graucho.gif
eyelove.gif
winks.gif

user2

I adore Orlando Bloom but with dark hair and he's single now.....so I have to give him a call....
greengrin.gif

Elijah WOod and Dominic Monaghan are hot as well....

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
i LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEDDDDDDD the books! it was so cool reading them because for me, not seeing pictures allowed my imagination to run wild just imagining how everyon would look, the scenery etc.. seeing it come to life in the AMAZING trilogy was the icing on the cake for me! could the elves and aragorn BE any hotter!!!! *swwooon* arwen and galadriel were sooooo gorgeous as played by liv and cate... i have the entire trilogy on dvd! LOVE IT!!!! (
th_worship.gif
peter jackson
th_worship.gif
)

We are soooo kindred spirits!

Viggo is HOT too, and I even think hes hot in GI Jane, I just think that Orlando bloom with the long blond hair is soooooo hot for some reason. I dont think hes all that cute out of character! LOL..

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
orlando bloom looks pretty fucking gay in that movie lol

omg chelsea u think so? i think he's SOOO hot in LOTR! the blonde hair, blue eyes, superhero elf thing!! *swoons* he's pretty cute out of elf character too!

Luthien

I prefer the term "otherwordly" for Legolas. I personally think Orlando's hotter in real life, but I think that look was perfect for his character.
smiles.gif

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
sorry but im gonna go with pretty damn gay for 500 alex
winks.gif

LMAO!!

ITA!!

eyeshadowfreak

Okay I'm gonna have to but in here since I'm a HUUUUUUUGE LOTR fan.

Sanne, your mission is to rent all three EXTENDED EDITIONS of LOTR and watch them and no you don't have a choice.

Yes, Leggy looks incredibly gay, but have any of you noticed how he's like king of stating the obvious??
smiles.gif

And yes, while Vig is hot, David Wenham beats them all in my book. Yum.

Latest posts