Movies That Make You Want To Kill Yourself

PerfectMistake

I can only think of 2 right now "Wet Hot American Summer" - so stupid, didn't even finish it and "House of the Dead" walked out in the middle of it at the theatre...not from it being scary - from it being so ridiculous!

xbrookecorex

THE LAST KISS.
Christ, a movie has never done that to me before in my life. It was just horrifying to me, and saying that everybody cheats in their relationships but you just accept it and move on. THIS MOVIE MADE ME WANT TO DIE.

Monica

I love Requiem For A Dream but it always leaves me with a sick feeling in my stomach, it's just as disturbing today as it was when I first watched it. If my life resembled that of Jennifer Connelly's character, yes, it would make me want to kill myself.

KAIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrookecorex
THE LAST KISS.
Christ, a movie has never done that to me before in my life. It was just horrifying to me, and saying that everybody cheats in their relationships but you just accept it and move on. THIS MOVIE MADE ME WANT TO DIE.

This movie is a remake of an italian film called "l'ultimo baccio" which means the same thing, and yeah i had the same feeling , after watching it i ended up sooooo pissed!!!!!!!

Alright back to the topic, i would say "amores perros" with Gael Garcia Bernal (my love lol) it made me feel depressed.

miss_lacey

i love requiem for a dream

elephant-that movie seemed so real, the end just terrified me. i felt like i was in that room with them.

donnie darkco- i like it, but it really gets me thinking and i get all weirded out after i watch it.

rest stop- ugh. dumb movie, but the one part that bothered me was when the guy tells her to shoot him in the head, and she does... and all of a sudden he opens his eyes and says shoot me again u missed!!!..omg chills eeeew

iiifugaziii

the movie "stay" depressed me, but i really liked it at the same time. it wasn't a super popular movie. Did anyone else see this?
and lost in translation was amazing. a little depressing (b/c i feel like s.johnanson's character all the time) but good and so real at the same time. one of my favorites

Beauty Mark

It isn't a movie, but there's this TV show called Cold Case. It's on CBS at 9 (I think) on Sundays. Some of the episodes are the most depressing things you'll see. The premise is that these Philly detectives somehow get some clue that'll help solve a murder case that was considered cold. They go back, interviewing all the people who knew/were affected by the death of the person. You get flashbacks from the people's memories (there's usually an older/younger version of each character.) It's very interesting. I usually don't cry at TV shows, but this one almost always gets me. At the end, when the case has been solved, they show the people affected in different places, and the victim either looking at one of the detectives or someone they loved.

I think the saddest one I saw was this woman who awakens from a coma after she and her daughter (the daughter died) were found on the street, having fallen out of a window. She was afraid of her daughter getting taken away by Children Services, because the man was a child molester. I forget why she was in danger of that, but I think it was because she was poor and maybe a drug addict. It turned out that she threw herself from the window with her daughter the night she thought the man was going to take the kid away. The man wasn't visiting her, though, but some friend of hers bringing leftover food from the pizza parlor where he worked
ssad.gif
. It was so sad when the woman realized what had happened.

Calhoune

Movies I cried to:

Donnie Darko
The Butterfly Effect
Schindler's List
Boys Don't Cry
Finding Neverland
Brokeback Mountain
Lilja 4-ever

And yeah Oprah always makes me cry... ><
What can I say, I guess I cry alot :X

MAC_Whore

'Mars Attacks' made me want to kill myself. Mostly because it was the singularly worst movie ever made, I paid money to watch it and DH and I were with friends who liked it, so we couldn't leave. Does that count?

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
'Mars Attacks' made me want to kill myself. Mostly because it was the singularly worst movie ever made, I paid money to watch it and DH and I were with friends who liked it, so we couldn't leave. Does that count?

and jurassic parks 2 &3!!!!!! lol

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore

lmao.gif
Well, technically it's about movies that are SOOO sad they make you wanna die...but MAC_WHORE, since it is you, I'll have to 'let' it count
winks.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
lmao.gif
Well, technically it's about movies that are SOOO sad they make you wanna die...but MAC_WHORE, since it is you, I'll have to 'let' it count
winks.gif

Ahhh thanks.
winks.gif

I was just being a smartie! Just funnin' around.
smiles.gif

P.S. I miss your broken keyboard with the cockney accent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
......but leaves you feeling sad, sick and depressed afterwards.

Wow, I am on my way to Blockbuster!
lol.gif

c00ki312

any straight-to-dvd sequels ie save the last dance 2. soo painful! theres a reason it didnt show in cinemas.

Fairybelle

Schindler's List. I get very teary-eyed thinking about this movie. It is very very painful to watch. Especially the part with the little girl in red. SOOOO sad.