Movies Topic

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
I just saw Cars this weekend at a drive inn theater. My son looved this movie. I thought it was pretty cute. It was cool. My kids liked it, so that's all that matters. LOL

Awsome we took out kids to see Cars LAst week.. I must say i even enjoyed it.

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
Awsome we took out kids to see Cars LAst week.. I must say i even enjoyed it.

Yeah, I thought it was cute. We went to this drive inn theater in the middle of the country. I think it's the only one left in SC. It was pretty cool. I've never been to a drive inn before.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Yeah, I thought it was cute. We went to this drive inn theater in the middle of the country. I think it's the only one left in SC. It was pretty cool. I've never been to a drive inn before.

yea i dont think they have a drive in here in augusta ga.. the last time i went to a drive in theater was in Ft Laud Fl. i must say it was intresting
smiles.gif

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
yea i dont think they have a drive in here in augusta ga.. the last time i went to a drive in theater was in Ft Laud Fl. i must say it was intresting
smiles.gif

This theater is close to Agusta, least I think. It's in Leesburg/Batesville area. From the map, it looks like it's not that far from Aiken.

JesusShaves

the last film i saw at the cinema was 16 Blocks. Suprised i quite liked it, heh. OK the MOS DEF factors in alot... i looove him!!! Its was entertaining, something i could watch again
greengrin.gif

i saw Xmen 3 before that... UTTERLY DISAPOINTED. It was just fodder. I BOOED IT IN THE END.. haha... i wanted to demanded my money back (well ok i didnt pay for the ticket my mate did, the reason i didnt demand for it). The whole way through the film i felt so annoyed at how lame it was, the only great thing about it was seeing hugh jackman looking hot as heck as wolverine! I loved x1 & x2... but why why why... :'(

Latest posts