Moving transferring from MAC LONDON to MAC LA

Vernazza Makeup

th_hello2.gif
Hi every body :) Mac retail artist here from London England!

I want to transfer from MAC London to MAC in LA. Any other UK Artists out there who have done this?

Also artists in the US any advice you can give me about the hiring process for MAC US or specifically LA would be gr8? Because here in the UK we just go on www.maccosmetics.co.uk and there is a section for vacancy's but the US site does not have that option.

Many Thanks transferring

mac_haul.gif

tattletale

th_hello2.gif
Hi every body :) Mac retail artist here from London England!

I want to transfer from MAC London to MAC in LA. Any other UK Artists out there who have done this?

Also artists in the US any advice you can give me about the hiring process for MAC US or specifically LA would be gr8? Because here in the UK we just go on www.maccosmetics.co.uk and there is a section for vacancy's but the US site does not have that option.

Many Thanks transferring

mac_haul.gif
its way different here. i would ask your manager for the international postings since here in the states all the open positions get emailed to the managers and then are printed and posted for the artist to see.

Ruby_Woo

You may also want to ask for the US Mac job postings number so you could listen to what is available. Good luck! :)