Mr. Nicholas Ortalaza

hyperRealGurl

Yup my 3 year old said something really cute the other day.. and every since he said this.. the comment has been stuck in my head.. And it is TRUE.. Kids do say the darndest things!"

DH and I was in the room im watching tv...DH is on the computer... Nicholas walks up to his dad and said...

"Papi i have a suprise for you!"

DH turns around and says "what do u have for me?"

" I have some money to help you with bills."

as my son stood there in front of his father he held out his little hands and had excatly 5 pennies in his hand.

It was the sweetest thing ive ever heard comming out of a young childs mouth.. For him to understand that his dad works and his mother is a "stay at home mom" and the pennies he found could help his dad with bills. I was amazed

~LadyLocks~

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard, especially comming from a 3 year old, just wow! You guys are so lucky to have such a caring and helpful little man, good job raising him mama!

giz2000

I love how innocent children are...
smiles.gif
...he's such a little man!

readyformycloseup

adorably handsome, smart, sensitive and a big heart. AWWWW you've got quite the little man on your hands =) this made me smile so much.

Bernadette

That is so cute and awesome. You're obviously doing an amazing job with your little man for him to be so generous and thoughtful
clap.gif

HoTPiNk2

SOOO Cute!!! there is nothing like being a mom!! My heart shrinks everytime my 4 year old tells me Mami you're sooo cute!!!