ms hunny bunny

tracie

Thumper is totally one of my fav disney characters, so i'm totally stoked to be rockin the ms. bunny tlc
smiles.gif
I picked up beauty marked too, I was scared for so long that it was too close to black tied, but I love it
smiles.gif

fotdbm2.jpg

fotdbm.jpg

cheesinit.jpg

face - neutrogena visibly even foundation, clinique gentle glow powder, mac shimpagne, ud quickie

lips - miss bunny tlc and a smidge of dreamy lipglass

eyes - crimsonaire on the lid, ud pp on the brow, kitchmas pig on the inner corners and brow bone, beauty marked on the outer 1/3, and fuchsia pigment (i want to marry this) in the middle, plus black track and lingering+espresso on the brows, although I totally need to practice applying shadow to my brows because it was quite wonky at first. heck, it probably still is.

p.s. yay for no school for no classes for 3 weeks, one semester left!

Pei

U look so glowy & happy!

I love the colour combi, I want beauty-marked too!!!

user4

wow, i really love it!!! u looks bautiful. i want the TLCs sooo bad, how much are they?

foreveratorifan

GREAT work hon!! I love it! BM does look great one you...this was a great mix of colors!

those toons are soo cute...I picked myself up the Cleo one...and the bunny one for my sis-in-law for Christmas!

smiles.gif

visivo

Eee you look great. I'm always impressed with how perfect your lipcolors look on you. You seem so charming and I agree... reese. :p

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
wow, i really love it!!! u looks bautiful. i want the TLCs sooo bad, how much are they?

They're $14, this is the first one I've had and I'm kind of glad its not so shimmery/glittery..its a nice change from so much sparkle

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by visivo
Eee you look great. I'm always impressed with how perfect your lipcolors look on you. You seem so charming and I agree... reese. :p

Girl, you're the queen of rockin great lip colors, and thanks!
smiles.gif