MSF dilemna

swt_int3ntions

Good afternoon guys and gals!

So last week I was at the PRO shop and bought an MSF natural in DARK...I am an Asian NC37...In the store it looked good...but when I put it on at home, it came out a bit orange and blotched

I dont know if if its my application, I've just been using a blush brush to buff it in, I probably should have used my 187 but the colours still the same

I tan a little during the summer but not sure if I"ll get this dark..what do you think? from personal experience or expertise, should I exchange it for Medium PLUS/DEEP?

TIA

marielle78

I am an NC45/50 and dark was too dark and too orange on me. Medium Deep is a perfect match for my skin so it may be too dark for you. HTH

Xqueeze_me

To me, the lighting at MAC seems to be harsh and colours of the products seems to be different compared to natural light... Might look good at the counter/store but not in other lightings.

Divinity

Make up should always be applied in natural lighting. If you apply it in your bathroom or under florescent lights, it's always going to look different once you step outside. Sounds to me like the shad you chose is too dark, even with a tan.

anshu7

u shud definitely change ur msf.imo medium plus would be perfect.u can also get away wid medium deep but dark is well..too dark for u!

SoSoAmazin

I agree with the above. I'm an asian NC37 as well and Medium Plus is perfect
smiles.gif