msf Global Glow as a Bronzer??

Baby Mac

Hello
smiles.gif

I have fairly pale skin..i use alot of a cheap no brand name bronzer on my face to achieve my desired tan..

Could i use msf Gloabal glow all over my face to make it looked tan..can i use it instead of a bronzer??
Thanks so much for any advice
th_wink3.gif

janwa09

I'm NC30 and I use Global Glow for bronzer and it doesn't look too dark on me too. I apply it with my 187 brush.

erine1881

i wouldn't recommend it cause of the shimmer. lots of shimmer all over the face looks oily and discoball-ish. instead, i would stick with regular bronzer or try one of the msf naturals in a darker shade, or use it on the cheekbones with either of those.

user79

I wouldn't apply it all over the face because yeah, it is shimmery, but it does work well as a bronzer highlight in the summer months.

pahblov

Instead of applying it all over your face you could apply it to the areas of your face that would naturally look more tan and shimmery in the summer. Try applying it to your cheekbones, bridge of nose, top of forehead, a tiny bit on your chin, and some on your collarbones. It'll give you a sun-kissed effect!