MSF Help!!!

BrowneyedBeauty

Edited on April 15, 2009!!! So I ended up getting Blonde, Petticoat, and Perfect Topping. I've also recently added Moon River and Grand Duo. I'm still considering Love Rock, Refined, Light over Dark, Earth to Earth, and Soft & Gentle. Are any of these your favorites? Do I really NEED any of them?!? Are any of them TOO similar that I can skip another one. Please post your opinions! Thanks!!!

I've been thinking about getting a new MSF and would love recommendations from all of you. I'm NW15 (really fair) and have a lot of red in my checks and some freckles. I recently bought Redhead from BBR(the only MSF I own) but I really want to try something different! Thanks in advance for your help!
*Perm or LE recommendations are welcomed!

ladyJ

I think soft and gentle would look good on you. I would also check out perfect topping in the sugar sweet collection.

ritchieramone

I'm also NW15 with a lot of red in my cheeks. I usually wear Porcelain Pink, Lightscapade or Petticoat. In my opinion, Petticoat is the prettiest of the three but it's also the easiest to end up looking as if I've gone overboard so it probably needs a light hand on pale skin!

xxManBeaterxx

I lurve earth to earth!! Light over dark is a great bronzer, but i think its a pass since you can get the same look with almost any bronzer *cough* so ceylon *cough*

Love rock is the perfect bright pink if you dont have one in your collection already. Grand duo is pretty too, its a deep rasberry color, it reminds me of flirt n tease blush from the permanant line though.

Soft & gentle is a gorgeous highlight msf that really makes your skin glow imo. Its similar to the popuplar shimpagne MSF

Refined is okay.. its a baby peachy pink

In the end everything is all gorgeous!! What else can you expect from mac? So it all comes down to what you need. Since your relatively new to collecting mineralize stuff you probably dont have a lot of dupes for everything so for now its safe to get them all xD