MSF Natural as a foundation?

iluvmac

Hi everybody. Can you tell me if I can use MSF Natural as a foundation for summer? And which shade would you recommend for me? I'm a NW20/25 in SFF in winter, but I'd like a little more colour now, also because I develop quite a dark tan in summer (though I'm not tanned at the moment).
Thanks a lot.

KTB

I do. I don't want a heavy buildup of foundation in the summer so often MSF Natural is all I need.

I wear Medium if that helps and am NW25 in Select Tint

anshu7

yes it can be used as a foundation.i am nc25 and i use light medium.if u want a tad more color go for medium.tht also works for me

soulstar

One MA recommended the face and body foundation. It's water-based so it's like select tint but a little more coverage.. still sheer but feels good!

ItaliNicki

I'm a NC20- and I use Medium-light
smiles.gif
If you're a little bit more tan than me then I'd say Medium should be about right HTH

miss_supra

I use it as a sheer coverage because it really is, but I get the most compliments on it by it's self. I use a combo of light and medium to highlight and contour.

anshu7

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_supra
I use it as a sheer coverage because it really is, but I get the most compliments on it by it's self. I use a combo of light and medium to highlight and contour.

hey thts a great idea!

sparklingmuse

im nw25 in select tint, and i use medium plus. i wear it alone, i just got the mineral loose powder and i liike it alot better. it never looks cakey no matter how much i put on.

lsperry

Yep, I use it as a foundation -- never as a finishing powder ....Provides ample coverage for me.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Yep, I use it as a foundation -- never as a finishing powder ....Provides ample coverage for me.

That's what I've been doing for the past week, and I love it. and It's so hard for me to wear foundation. This stuff is great.