MSF questions/confusion

Cleopatra

I like the look of these in the Lingerie collection however I am not sure if they would suit me and how I am meant to use them.

I am pale with blonde hair with a bit of redness in my skin. I am leaning towards Petticoat but not sure if it will suit me.

HELP :confused:

Catherine^

I am pale too (NW15/20) and I bought Porcelin Pink when it was out. I absolutely love it. I tend to lightly dust it all over and it gives my skin a subtle glow and the pearly finish makes my skin look like it has fewer imperfections hehe. I'm tempted to also buy Petticoat. If I don't want it all over I'll dust it over a matte blush to give it a more shimmery finish. I'm thinking of getting Petticoat as a sort of back up for Porcelin Pink when I inevitably run out of it cos I use it so damn much! I use my Shimpagne as a highlighter on the brow bone and to highlight my cheek bones. HTH
smiles.gif

user3

I didn't get any of the new ones but I did get a few last time they did a MSF release.
I mainly use them over my blush or as facial highlighters.

Cleopatra

Hmmm I think I might give it a miss.

I am about to place an order with Saks and am not sure what else to get. This is my list so far

MAC Slip pink e/s
MAC Idol eyes e/s
MAC Pink Maribu lipstick
MAC Of Corset lipglass
MAC Goldenaire pigment
MAC Tint toons Daisy Daze lip conditioner
MAC Tint toons Coquettish Clarice
MAC Tint toons Muss Bunny
MAC Lingerie eyeshadow palette - do they have the palette?

What else do I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddd ;-)

blueyedlady87

i think only Macy's has the palette. Of Corset is gorgeous and so is Slip Pink. A warning about Idol Eyes: some people love it and some people hate it. i found it to be messy and couldn't get it to show up. But thats just me, you might love it! lol. petticoat looks good on some of the girls w/ red-er tones in their skin. you might want to check out some FOTD's. have fun w/ your haul!

Cleopatra

Thanks barbie doll
greengrin.gif
I think I might strike Idol eyes off the list. I just don't have any greys and wasn't sure what to get from MAC in this range. Any recommendations?

I was actually umming and ahing over Body Suit. I might have to get this too.

depecher

I found Body Suit to be similar to Viva Glam V. I tried it today and put Fine China on over it. A few hours later I put the Viva Glam V on and didn't really see much of a difference.

Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by depecher
I found Body Suit to be similar to Viva Glam V. I tried it today and put Fine China on over it. A few hours later I put the Viva Glam V on and didn't really see much of a difference.

Thanks for that. I already have Viva Glam V so swipe that from the list.