MSFs, Peachykeen and Illicit

alysia56

This thread may get booted or moved, but I just wanted to share my love for Gold Spill MSF. I ordered it a few days ago and it just arrived last night. As I already had makeup on but was getting ready to get in the shower, I tested a little bit out on my arm. All I could think was, "That is SO pretty." So then I tried a little on my chest/cleavage area. OH MY GOD, IT'S AMAZING. I know several of you have used the MSFs for awhile, but holy crap, I had no idea how BEAUTIFUL it would be.

So yah...I obviously had to give myself a few extra minutes this morning to try it out the right way. And I seriously freaking love it. I'm like a giddy little girl. And I also got some Peachykeen Sheertone Shimmer blush, which is nice. It's fairly close to Style, though, so I may want to go even further on the spectrum.

Oh, and I love the Illicit lipglass. Supergood stuff.

I really need to work on my eyeball skills, too. Maybe read up on about a billion tuts. I go the Gentle Fume eyes quad and honestly just haven't devoted enough time to shadows in awhile to really "work it." I guess the weekends are good for practice...it's just too bad I've got three more days to wait.
smiles.gif

Sorry I'm rambling. I'm just really so excited about Gold Spill and hubby really doesn't want to hear it. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..!!!

Angelah

Those are all really pretty colors
smiles.gif
I love Illicit because it can give that nude lip to darker skinned ladies rather than using C-thru or Underage like I would normally wear.