MSFs? Which ones are most coveted?

ladynpink

What msf's are the most coveted? like in order from the most to the least? or like the most expensive to get nowadays?

I know everyone wants pleasureflush....is there anything else?

aziajs

Re: MSFs?

Well, the most coveted are (IMO):

Pleasureflush
Stereo Rose
Metal Rock
Petticoat
Gold Deposit

The other ones aren't as valuable.

ladynpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Well, the most coveted are (IMO):

Pleasureflush
Stereo Rose
Metal Rock
Petticoat
Gold Deposit

The other ones aren't as valuable.

would so ceylon be coveted more than stereo rose..?

which one is better?

Divinity

Stereo Rose is more sought after than So Ceylon probably because you can use Stereo Rose as a blush. My order is based on ebay want it now posts and sales and would be:

Pleasureflush
Stereo Rose
Metal Rock
Gold Deposit
So Ceylon
Petticoat

aziajs

Totally forgot about So Ceylon. It's a definite must have although it isn't as popular as Stereo Rose. I think the reason being that Stereo Rose is seen as a more universally flattering color. Personally, I LOOOVE So Ceylon. I used to use it as a bronzer of sorts. I never pick up Stereo Rose.

Patricia

apart from pleasureflush everybody seem to love streo rose... i should sell mine cos i rarely use it... and i would get quite a bit of money for it!!!

ladynpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
apart from pleasureflush everybody seem to love streo rose... i should sell mine cos i rarely use it... and i would get quite a bit of money for it!!!

how much would you sell it for? i'm looking for one..lmk first..hehehe

newagetomatoz

From what I've seen:

Pleasureflush
Stereo Rose
So Ceylon
Metal Rock
Gold Deposit
Petticoat

I managed to get my hands on Stereo Rose, Gold Deposit, and Petticoat and I paid well over retail for them. But I love them and sort of collect them (3 HTF and 3 common to go!!!) so it was sort of worth it to me. LOL