MSFs

MACaholic76

I'm having trouble wearing the MSF in Dark. I find it very orangy and too "muddy" looking on my NC45 skintone. But, I'm afraid the Med/Dark would be too light.
I'm looking for something I could wear over my moisturizer, kind of like Studio Fix but lighter and more glowy. Do you guys think med/dark would work for this? Thanks!

kimmy

medium dark should work for this.
smiles.gif
but to be safe, get to a counter (if you have one near by) with your moisturizer on and try on med/dark and see if it fits.
winks.gif

I think Med-Dark should be okay - I've found that the MSFs have very little coverage anyway, and are more of a 'finishing powder' for setting makeup and adding a bit of a matte polish.

summer6310

I am NC40, I'd tried Medium Dark and Dark, honestly I like Dark better, as contour or bronzer, not for the whole face tho. Medium Dark is ok for the center area. but I think I will stay with my select sheer press for that purpose since they give a similar matte finish. MSF Dark is a very natural color to use as bronzer, for my NC40 skin IMO.

saniyairshad

Would u only want recs about Natural MSFs? Have u tried Shimpagne or better still So Ceylon or Shooting Star? The last two are from previous collections. But Shimpagne gives u a healthy, bronze, & glowy look
smiles.gif

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
Would u only want recs about Natural MSFs? Have u tried Shimpagne or better still So Ceylon or Shooting Star? The last two are from previous collections. But Shimpagne gives u a healthy, bronze, & glowy look
smiles.gif

...and leaves you looking like a disco ball.

zori

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara

Could not help but laugh
lmao.gif

The best rec is to walk with your moisturizer and try different combos at the MU counter. I am sure the MA would not mind assisting you.

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara

I don't think so, but maybe that's just me. It does not make me look like a disco ball

saj20052006

Quote:
Originally Posted by zori
Could not help but laugh
lmao.gif

The best rec is to walk with your moisturizer and try different combos at the MU counter. I am sure the MA would not mind assisting you.

I agree, go the counter and check out your options. I am NC50 (New Satin Finish) and use the Dark and it looks beautiful. Gives a nice natural glow.

Latest posts