MsSpring

darklocke

I've bought some pigments from her on eBay, but I'm sorry to say that I can't verify is she sells authentic MAC or not. I bought 4 pigments, posted pictures of them here, and was told that at least 2 of them was fake. I confronted her with it, she insisted that they were authentic, and I never got any answer here to what the tell-tales was - so I really can't verify it. I've tried to compare them to my other pigments, but it's difficult when I don't know exactly what I'm looking for.

Point being, I'd be careful.

marusia

Her list of products don't show up on the counterfeit list, so I'd just message her and ask if you did have a problem, would she take them back.

effboysinthebut

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
And furthermore, her prices are high for authentic mac, let alone fakes. :p

I'm trying to find an alternative incase gone but not forgotten can't come through for me with Light Blue and Light Green Glitter. So, I did notice they were quite expensive compared to retail and wanted to make sure that it wasn't a complete rip off and not just a high jacked price.

I'm still waiting on GBNF to get back to me, so I don't really need to know right away what the deal is but hoping someone knows for sure if the time does come.

Thanks for your input ladies!

effboysinthebut

Thank you so much! I knew I had seen her water mark on ebay pictures before. I tried to do her Ecrater user name and couldn't find anything.