MTV's The Real World

CandyKisses1018

Whenever trisha was in hte confessional i'd just stare at her ugly dipped eye brows the whole time.. lmao.. she should at least get an eye brow pencil if she can't grow in any hair there..

all of your dunbar comments are hilarious; especially When CantAffordMac said:
"a stalker, when his girlfriend doesn't want to be with him anymore." lmao.. haha so true!

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
That was one of rare times I've been really upset with something I saw on TV that wasn't the news. Who seriously spits on someone else? That just disturbs the hell out of me. The best thing is KellyAnne tried to defend herself on her MySpace account about this.

My only faith in humanity is people are calling her out on this bs. I just- it was horriffic.

What's her myspace I have to read her defense.

CandyKisses1018

can you post her defense on here after you read it because i dont have a myspace anymore and i just don't like being on it..

someone please post it so we could all read her stupid defense lol. and so that I could have a laugh.

Beauty Mark

From KellyAnne's MySpace:
1. As far as the Parisa spit thing goes, I was drunk, angry and had fights with her multiple times before. But that's no excuse for acting like a inmature bully, I shouldn't have been like that, i know it, i messed up. 2. As much as you may think I want to know your opinion on this subject, I really don't, but thanks 3. Trisha isn't as bad as she looks on the show, she was a good friend to me so stop telling me how much you dislike her, or anyone else, they are my friends!

I don't really think she was drunk (at one point, her excuse was that she didn't know Parisa was in there, but she has since edited it to be more plausible).

Regardless of her fights with Parisa, it's still disgusting act to do.

Beauty Mark

Isaac's girlfriend is my favorite this season.

What I don't understand is she's just proof there are beautiful, intelligent folks in Sydney. Not that I didn't believe it before, of course, but why is everyone so hung up on house booty when they have an entire city of hotness? There has to be someone better than Dunbar there!

CandyKisses1018

lmao dunbar is not hotness at all.. lmao.i love how he treated ashli though.. she deserves it for being such a mean bitch when she first got there lol. Finally there was an episode that didn't revolve around parisa.

TangoMango

Ok, so Canada is behind a couple episodes and they just aired the episode where Trisha pushes Parisa. I dunno what I would've done if I were Parisa. Part of me says that I would've knocked Trisha out, but then the other part says I would have done THE most dramatic fall of all dramatic falls, cry and make it seem like I twisted my ankle on the way down.

When Trisha was on the phone saying she hated Parisa and how she's a Christian and what not, I had to laugh.

Noirin is very pretty, she reminds me of Alicia Keys. I hope she and Isacc stay in touch.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangoMango
I would have done THE most dramatic fall of all dramatic falls,

Isn't that was parisa Did? haha. when I saw her fall I was like " HAHA!! WHAT!" I've been pushed harder than that without falling...It was pretty dramatic.

DOLLface

Last nights episode was pretty boring.

I really like Noirin; I'm glad that they've shown more of her.

Dunbar, what is there to say, he bothers me more and more every week.

Ashli, I knew by the "i" at the end of her name that she'd be trouuuble.

I think I saw Parissa a grand total of ONE time last night.

winks.gif

Beauty Mark

I think Parisa fell because she was shocked, not because she faked it or that Trisha pushed her that hard. Of all things I would expect out of a person, even Trisha, I don't think I would've expected being pushed.

TangoMango

CandyKisses1018, it's okay you didn't spoil it.
smiles.gif
I've been reading synopsis of the episodes, so I know that Trisha gets kicked out of the house.

I agree that Parisa may have fell out of shock. I was not expecting Trisha to push her. Trisha seemed to be the most prissy one out of them all.

I understand how the girls find Dunbar attractive.