MU for a formal evening out- please help me!!

~Crystal~

Heeyy girls!

I know I've REALLY left this tilll the last minute and everything
ssad.gif
... but I really need some help. Been very busy lately (exams and more exams!!) so I haven't had time to think about this at all =\

Anyways, I have this formal thing on TOMORROW night (eek) and i have NO idea how to do my make up!! arghhhh...

This is the dress that will be worn:

ed9cd00c.jpg

Luckily, it's a masqerade, but i don't intend to keep my mask on all night! (Especially since I made it with a stick instead of elastic to hold it on!)

My absolutely miserably TINY MAC collection consists mainly of piggie samples- I've only been collecting since well... the past few months
ssad.gif

i DO own two skinfinishes though- Shimpagne and PP, and i COMPLETELY intend on wearing PP tomorrow night
greengrin.gif
I love it to death!

This is the necklace that I made to go with it:
ed34ec0e.jpg

And my mask... which i also made:

ed34ec98.jpg

ed34ec94.jpg

I'm NW15 asian ( =0 i KNOW! so pale... and PINK for an asian girlie...) dark brown/black hair and eyes.

pigment samples include:
-Shimmertime
-Gold Dusk
-Rose
-Chocolate Brown
-Silver
-Kitschmas
-Night Light
-Golden Olive
-Goldenaire
-Melon
-Sunny Daze
-Blue Brown

I think that's about it... I also own a couple of eyeshadows, but not MAC. All from a japanese brand called 'Pola', in various shades of brown, bronze and purple. Also a dark green I think.

Pleeaaasee help me! I swear I will never leave things this late ever again!!
weeping.gif

glittergoddess27

Well,.. looking at your mask,.. I would definitely immitate it,... that way when you have your mask down you still have that color theme going on,... I'd wear really diffused Silver and Violet look.. maybe a little Kitschmas blended in there,.. and Kitchsmas looks great as a mega highlighter on the cheeks,..

Glitziegal

iagree.gif

I totally agree with Glittergoddess27. Before I read her post I was going to say Silver, and Kitchmas from your list with a subtle hint of pink or lilac in the crease.

Have a great night. It sounds like fun.

Beauty Mark

I'd go for playing up the mask colors as well, simple pink/rose lipstick, and not too much else.

For your hair, just put it in a bun near the nape of your neck. It's easy to do, classic, keeps your hair off your face, and it'll hold up the entire night.